Swept off your feet

Thank you to the 4 people who continually read this. You guys are the best. I hope you all are thriving. And to the one person who votes for my chapter, you deserve the world.

You woke up around midnight. Kylo was not in the bed with you. You threw a blanket over yourself and breathed in the smell of his sheets. Since when did you simp so hard for people you've only slept with twice?

After putting on your clothes you decided to go find him. You wandered through the hall and to the stairs. You really shouldn't walk down them, especially after the amount of physical activity you partook in just a few hours ago. You held your breath and mustered up all of the strength you could to not die while walking down. Both of your hips clicked with each step.

You found yourself in the front entrance and rounded the corner to the hallway, the light in the study was on. He must be in there.

You walked up to the door and knocked.

"Come in darling" he said quietly through the door

"Kylo. I think I am going to get going. We have school in the morning and I get grumpy when I do not get enough sleep." you said looking into his amber eyes. Good gods he was so attractive. You felt like you had a magnet in your stomach leading you to him.

"Oh my sweet, it is far too late for you to drive. I would be worried sick if you were to drive this late. Please stay? I will wake you up early so you can go home and change for school in the morning. I'll come to bed too, I was just trying to get my mind off of the fact that I dislocated your jaw and did not ask you if you were okay. I'm sorry" he said looking down. You were so used to the unhinging of joints that it did not phase you

"Kylo no it's okay, my joints are like glow sticks. I promise I am okay. Actually, I would love it if you came back to bed with me."

He stood up from his chair and embraced you in his arms.

The magnet you felt in your stomach must have also been in Kylo's because he was holding you so tight he was shaking.

You pulled away

"Are you okay? Why are you shaking?"

You were looking up at him. You could tell that your expression was one of worry.

"Yes I'm fine kid, I just...I was just so worried that I hurt you and you were never going to trust me again and that you were..."

You cut him off with a kiss.

"I'm fine Kylo, I promise." You kissed him once again.

"Come to bed please?" You said still facing him, hand in his, but you were moving toward the door.

The pair of you walked to the front staircase. When you reached the stairs you took another deep breath and started up. He must have noticed you were struggling because he picked you up and carried you up the rest of the stairs.

"Kylo you don't have to baby me like that. I can walk." you said looking up again at his beautiful eyes

His eyes stayed straight forward when he answered "I just want to take care of you, I don't want you to hurt."

"Okay that is very sweet of you, but please don't pick me up without asking. It's humiliating, people thinking I'm not capable of doing things on my own." You said looking up at him

You could tell that he was defeated. You could see it in his face and feel it in your gut.

"Okay darling. I'm sorry" He put you down at the top of the stairs and you continued to lead him to the room.

When you reached his room he asked you a question from behind:

"Can I pick you up?" he said. He stopped in his tracks.

"Why? We are already here?" you walked up to him and placed a hand on his chest

"I just want to hold you, if that's okay" he had puppy dog eyes, you could not say no to a 6'2 man with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, be gentle. I'm having a lot of pain"

"Okay" he swooped you up into his arms and carried you over to the bed. You felt so safe in his arms.

He laid down on the bed, still holding you in his arms. He pulled you close to his chest. You laid on his chest and listened to his heart. You looked up at him and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek. He looked so soft. His long curly, raven hair bunched on the pillow and framed his face. You were mesmerized. You do not think you have seen a more beautiful human in your life.

After you laid your head back down on his chest you felt him move his hand to your chin to move your face up to his. You kissed him hard, you were so full of passion for this man.

You pulled away, tired, and resumed your spot on his chest. You fell asleep almost instantly.

You were at peace.

And here we have another short chapter. I hope the disability stuff doesn't make you guys uncomfortable. It's based on personal experience and I hope it's not too much for you. I never see people with disabilities represented in the literature I am reading so maybe someone like me will read this and feel connected. Again if it's too much lmk and I'll stop adding it into the plot. Be good <3, and remember ACAB :,)