The threshold

CW: Spitting, hitting, name calling, bone dislocation... But all in a kinky way :')

I would just like to bless your ears with Nothing but Thieves cover of holding out for a hero. Just listen to it. The vibes are immaculate.

By the time you arrived home Kylo had already texted you. You sat in your car and looked at the text. He lives in the fancy part of town. On a teacher's salary? You had one question-

"Is it okay if I wear my pajamas?" ---sent

"Is it okay if I wear mine then?" he sent back almost instantly. You'll take that as a yes.

The next few hours went by slowly. But when 5 oclock rolled around you we're almost ready to go. He wanted you there at six, but you didn't really want to be exactly on time.

"Well," you thought to yourself, "you can stop on the way to get a bottle of wine, that is always polite to bring with you"

So you left for the store to grab a bottle of wine. Because of your inclination to walking slow and getting distracted easily you wasted a good thirty minutes getting the wine and walking back to the car. Well, it was 5:45 now and you were about 20 minutes away from his house. This is working out perfectly.

When you pulled up to his house...no excuse me MANSION, you parked and texted him to come outside. You didn't want to pull up to some random person's house and knock on their door in pajamas.

He came outside and waved at you from the front door. You got out of the car and hobbled up the driveway. You have been having terrible pain all day and walking up a rather steep driveway was not doing wonders for your hips.

He noticed that you were struggling and jogged up to you and offered to help. How was he supposed to help....

Next thing you knew you were in the air. He picked you up.

"Do I look like a baby? I know how to walk" you giggled as you wrapped your arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. You never truly appreciated how beautiful they were until this very moment.

"I know you can walk and you do not look like a baby, you just looked like you needed help. And I know I haven't known you for very long but I can sense that you are too proud to ask for help" He said all while opening the front door and bringing you inside.

The inside of this man's house was amazing. It looked like the inside of a magazine. Everything was well put together and was very clean. Maybe he cleaned up because you were coming over. Or maybe for his party Friday.

"Follow me" He said, turning the corner and disappearing down the hall to the right. You did, in fact, follow him.

"I just need to get some things from my study" he turned into a giant room.

"Holy shit man, you've got so much Ben Solo work. That is amazing! He is my favorite author wow!" you said as you walked to one of the shelves that was full of signed copies of Ben Solo's new and old books, his published papers, and awards.

"You like Ben Solo?" He said, cocking his eyebrow at you.

"Oh my gods YES! He's the most talented writer in history! Do you know him or something? Is he your cousin? How do you have so much of his stuff?" you said rushing (Or in this case, your version of rushing is like a regular paced walk for most people) over to him.

"Oh Ben? That is a story for another time" He winked at you and walked back to the front part of the house.

You stood in the study for a moment longer. "What the fuck" you said