Chapter 10- Bella's P.O.V.

Bella's P.O.V.

Edward got in the jeep and starts driving fast.

"So what? He's coming after me now?"

"Listen to me. James is a tracker. I read his thoughts. My reaction at the field set him off. I just made this his most exciting hunt ever."

"So now what?"

"I've got to get you out of here. Then we'll lead the tracker away somehow."

"No! You've got to take me home!"

"Bella that's the first place he'll look for you!"

"My Dad's there! And Becca!"

"Just let me get you to safety first then we'll worry about them!"

I grow silent thinking for a minute. Then my phone vibrates and I see it's a text from Becca.

(A/N Becca- plain. Bella- italics)

[Bella don't be to harsh on Dad and whatever you do DO NOT tell him where you are going. Also DO NOT go to Phoenix- I know that James will look for you there since you have ties to it!] It doesn't take long for me to respond.

[Ok Becca. Where should I have Edward take me then? And where will you be?]

[Edward WILL NOT be taking you anywhere! James knows Edward would never leave your side. Alice and Jasper will be taking you. Let them decide where. I will be at the reservation with Dad, Jacob and Billy. We will be safe there.] Becca responds quickly.

[Ok but Edward will probably put up a fight about not taking me himself.]

[Carlisle will convince him Bella. Another thing. If somehow James contacts you, DO NOT fall for it! You MUST tell Alice and Jasper RIGHT AWAY! Do you understand?]

[I understand but what if he has Mom or you?]

[First of all he won't be able to get to me. Secondly Mom is in Florida. But if he does claim to have Mom, CALL HER!]

[Ok ok! Got it! DON'T FALL FOR HIS TRICKS!]

[EXACTLY!]

We end the conversation right there and I look at Edward.

"Edward you have to take me home! My Dad's there! We can lead the tracker away somehow but I need to go home now!"

Edward glares at me obviously not happy about this turn of events but he turns the jeep around and heads towards my house.

When we pull up I look at Edward and tell him "Just ignore anything I say over the next few minutes. Remember I love you and I don't mean any of it."

"Ok Bella." Edward says to me.

I get out of the jeep slamming the door in the process. I stomp up the porch steps and angrily open the front door.

"Just leave me alone Edward! We're through! It's over!" I say looking at him as I step through the front door.

"Bella please don't do this!" Edward says looking broken.

"Go away! It's over!" I say slamming the door.

Dad startled me when he comes up behind me. "Woah what's going on Bella?"

"I have to get out of here. I can't stay here anymore."

"Woah hold on Bella. What did he do? Break up with you or something?"

"No I broke up with him."

"I thought you liked him?"

"Yeah I do. That's why I have to get away! Jasper and Alice are going on a mini vacation and they have invited me along. I'm going with them. It will give me time to clear my head!"

"What about Becca? And are you coming back?"

"Becca's going to stay here Dad spending most of her time at the reservation. And yes I will be back soon. I promise."

"Ok you can go but have Alice call me before you leave first ok?"

"Ok Dad." With that I stomp upstairs and slam my door. Edward is already there packing me a bag.

"Good acting there Bella. And a great excuse!"

"Well Becca did tell me not to tell Dad where I was going, not to go to Phoenix and that Alice and Jasper would be the ones driving me South, not you."

"Why not me?"

"Because James knows you would never leave my side. He'll be expecting that."

"Makes sense." Edward says nodding.

I exit my bedroom and go to the bathroom grabbing my essentials there. Then I go back to my room and grab my bag noticing Edward has already left. I go back downstairs where Dad is waiting.

"You're not driving tonight Bella are you?"

"Just to the Cullens Dad. Alice and Jasper will be the ones driving and they have already promised to pull into a hotel when they get tired."

"Ok Bella. Be safe and see you soon!"

I hug Dad goodbye and tell him I love him and to take this opportunity to hang out with Billy. Dad just smiles and tells me he loves me too. With that I leave and start driving to the Cullens.

A/N

Hmm. Actually turned out longer than I expected! Of course I had to change some things up since she's not going to Phoenix but naturally had to keep her reason for leaving the same. What do you guys think? Personally I think it's better this way! Until next time! And Wow would you look at that? 2 updates in 1 day? It can't be! It's true guys! Can I make it 3? We'll see! Remember to Vote, Comment, Share and Follow!