Chapter 11: Plans and Warnings

Becca's P.O.V.

We are back at the Cullens waiting for Bella, Edward, Alice and Emmett to return. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door and notice Jasper and Rosalie get in front of me in a defensive stance. Carlisle goes to answer the door with Esme by his side. He opens it to reveal Laurent on the other side. Laurent is holding his hands up in a submissive type gesture.

"Easy guys. I am not here to harm you or the humans. I am only here to warn you about James." Laurent quickly says.

I hear the sounds of 2 cars approaching and know that the rest of the Cullens and Bella have finally arrived. Edward and Bella come in first quickly followed by Emmett and Alice. Alice rushes to Jasper's side in front of me as Emmett and Edward crouch down in a defensive position in front of Bella and growl.

"Easy guys. Laurent just came to warn us." Carlisle says.

"James is a tracker. In all of my 300 years I haven't seen anything like him. His senses are absolutely lethal. This is not my fight. As it is I have become sick of his games. And the woman Victoria. Do not underestimate her." Laurent says before quickly leaving. The rest of us rush to the garage but I grab Bella by the arm before we get there letting her know I want to talk to her privately first.

"What did you tell Dad?" I ask.

"Well I first pretended that Edward and I got into a huge fight and broke up. Then I told him that Jasper and Alice were taking a vacation down south and invited me to go with them. I told him I wanted to go because I needed to get away for awhile to clear my head. He agreed to let me go as long as Alice calls him before we leave." Bella says.

"Wow Bella. That's a great cover up story and completely believable! I would have never thought about all of that." I exclaim proud of Bella's quick thinking. Bella blushes before rushing over to Edward. I watch as they kiss before Edward puts her in Alice and Jasper's car. Alice and Jasper take off and Bella turns around and waves at me. I know that this will be the last time that I see her for a while. I hope that she will be ok and that the plan works. As they turn a corner and are gone out out of sight I break down crying- worried for Bella, for Alice, for Jasper, for Dad, for Jacob, for everybody including Edward.

A/N

Sorry it's so short guys but I really wanted to get this chapter up for all my readers. The next chapter will hopefully be up soon! Until then enjoy!