Chapter 18 - Starting Over

A/n would anyone be interested in reading a Spencer x oc (maybe reader?) where the reader is a celebrity and a suspect turned victim??

Aria's Perspective 

"Please," the man begs.

I wish I could drop the gun I'm holding against his head. "I'm so sorry."

"You don't have to do this. Please. I-I have a wife and a newborn baby."

My hands are shaking, the revolver feels heavy. "I don't want to it's her, it's my sister." The man chokes on a sob. "She'll be back in an hour. You're tall, you could overpower me, theoretically." I move the gun away from him. "Run."

"T-thank you, you're a good person. You should run too."

I shake my head. "She'll kill people I know."

He nods his head once before taking off. I place the gun under my chin, begging for the will to end it.

I hear the dramatic gasp before I register that it's me. My head aches and my stomach is lurching and I have no idea where I am. 

"Ar?" It's Spencer. I take a second to look around and I realize this is his room. I don't have time to respond to him, I awkwardly stumble out of his bed. My quick movements make me feel dizzy,  but I know what's about to happen. I need to find the bathroom. "What's wrong?" 

I run to the bathroom just in time to throw up. In less than a second, my hair is being held out of my face. Spencer then procedes to rub my back soothingly.

"You don't need to see this." I gag again before throwing up even more. "Or deal with it."

The only thing keeping me together are the small patterns he's tracing on my back. "I want to." Maybe the throwing up is over because there's nothing left in my stomach. "And you're not the first girl I've done this for."

It's a joke, and I know he's trying to ease me, but it reminds me of the Jj thing. "And here I thought I was special."

"You are." 

"That was cheesy," I smile, "Thank you. I've never been hung over like this, and I didn't even drink that much."

He rests his head against my back. "Debatable, but I don't think you're hung over. You have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning."

"I hate going the—"

"I know you hate going to the doctor. And hospitals. And being a patient." He places a chaste kiss on the back of my neck, a little strange, but comforting. "But you're going to handle it like a big girl for me, okay?"