Chapter 22 - The Forbidden Three Words

Lemon/smut warning but it's not insanely intense 

Aria's POV

"I'm," a kiss, "Not going," another kiss, "to," another one, "Fuck you tonight."

"Really?" I hum a little too confidently, "Because I remember how much fun we had the last time you were this mad at me while we were in a hotel room."

He pushes me down so that I'm now sitting on the bed. That was unexpected. "I don't trust myself to right now."

"I trust you," I pull him towards me by the hem of his shirt. 

For whatever reason, he pauses, and he looks genuinely relieved. "You know, you're getting too comfortable with being a brat."

"Well I'm very sorry," I sigh as he presses kisses down my neck. His vest brushes against me and I move to start taking it off him...it's sad it has to go. Spencer starts to resist. "Maybe I need someone to de-brat me." 

"You don't know what you're asking for."

I let out a sigh. "Then show me." Spencer tenses momentarily before kissing me again. Harder. Pushing me down onto the bed so that he's now on top of me, but now he's hesitating. "If you're going to be boring let me know so I can go find Jacob."

Spencer grabs my hair and adjusts my position so that he has more access to my neck. "Don't say his name," his voice is raspy against my neck. Oh my god.

I hate that I can't help the moan that escapes me. "Then make me."

"You're impossible."

I let him kiss down my collar bone. "And you're infuriating."

Spencer takes off his vest and starts unbuttoning his shirt. I start to help him, and in like so many other ways, we meet in the middle. "Then treat me like it." My dress is riding up. "You know this can't change anything."

"I know." I whisper, "I'm not sure I want it too." He goes back to what he was doing earlier. "Wait..." He looks up. "I want—I want us to be friends again, and for it not to be weird anymore. And no more fighting."

"Okay." His hand is now under my dress. "I," he kisses me again, but this time it's more assertive, "Missed you."

"Me too." 

He gestures for me to sit up, I listen to him, and let him pull my dress over my head and drop it off the bed, probably next to Spencer's shirt. He's still wearing an under shirt and pants and I'm just in my bra and underwear. This isn't fair, but it's hard to be upset as he continues to gently bite at my skin while starting to take my bra off.

Spencer freezes at the sound of knocking on the door. He stands up quickly and tosses my dress at me, "Wait here." He disappears behind the wall, I instantly throw myself under the covers, and I hear the door open. "Emily, what are you doing here?" Shit.