Chapter 4

I woke up early as usual. This time I felt a lot better. As I took a shower I was thinking of what to do and where to go. I know I want to be farther away from my ex-pack. They are located a few miles from the east coast. So west was my destination. Anywhere in the west as long as it's in no man's land. I don't want to take a chance that other packs are like my old one. I will also need to gain weight and learn to fight.

After I was dressed and ready to go. I ate at a dinner and found out that there is a bus station a mile away. I went and got a ticket as far west as they go.

"Mia, why didn't the rejection affect us?" I asked her.

"Well little one. I prepared myself a long time ago. I figured he was in that shithole pack. You didn't feel it because all the pain they put you through and when I told you to break the bonds and you did you sorta flipped the pain around to where it only affected Cory. Really satisfying isn't it?" She replied.

I thought for a minute and said, " yes it is. I want to get stronger and deadlier I want revenge. They will regret everything. "

"We will. We will." Mia said.

After hours on the damn bus we finally made it. The town's name is Westfall. It thankfully is in no man's land. It is surrounded by thick woods. I felt Mia jumping up and down a lot.

"Let's go for a run! I have never been on a run yet!" She yelled.

"Ok ok. Let's get a room and we will go." I giggled. I feel bad for her. The only time I could shift was in my cell and she never got a chance to go for a run for 6 years.

After I got a room at a motel I changed into sweatpants and big shirt. Walking awhile into the forest I found a place to shift. I let Mia have control. She stretched and said "I'm going to find water so you can finally see what we look like!" With that she took off running. It felt wonderful to be in wolf form.

A few minutes later she slowed down, "are you ready to see us?" She asked wagging her tail. "YES". We went up to the water and it was like looking at the midnight sky. Our eyes were silver, our entire body was dark blue almost black with silver specks all over. We were big, still too skinny from our past. That will change.

"We are stunning. I love my wolf!" I said.

"And I love you." She replied and took off running and jumping over logs. We had a blast for a few hours. By the time I made it back to the motel we were exhausted. My head hit the pillow and I was out. This by far was the best day of my life.