Chapter 19

Giddions prov

     I have been locked up and chained up for I dont know how long.  Anger, pain, hurt etc.

     The only thing that plays in my mind over and over is that moment. I knew my mate was close.  I looked around and saw her. But she had a look of disgust on her face.  She walks up to me and says "What is your name?"

    "Giddion.."

  Before I could finish she said "I Anna reject you Giddion as my mate!"

     "I Giddion accept and reject you Anna as my mate."

     My lycan "Silas" lost it. All the emotions and the fact the way she did it he wanted her blood. And the fact you could smell at least 3 other Males on her. He wanted their blood too.

     I barely knew what was going on around.  I can pick somethings up from my parents and friends trying to talk to me.  Like something about hunters attacking,  moving etc.

     I was sedated heavily and Sam just waking up.  I realize I am in a different cell in a different pack. Smell is familiar though I have been here before. Just then Silas and I get a whiff of a wonderful smell. Cinnamon rolls and strawberries. Silas can't take it we have to find that smell. With our strength combined we start breaking the silver chains.  Everyone is trying to calm us or sedate us again Silas won't let that happen. We get out of the chains and ram the cell door so hard it flies across and slamming into the other cells. We rush out passing people screaming and running.  I get to the park and see this magnificent blueish black wolf with silver spots.  She is huge for a female but I'm still bigger. I walk up to her we lock eyes and our noses touch.  Sparks! "She is our second chance mate!" Silas screams. "She will fucking be ours damnit." He continues.

     Then she pulls away fast and starts backing up.  Ears down she has confusion,  hurt, scared in her eyes. I shifted and I saw her look me up and down.  I like it. When I held her sparks going everywhere. I'm never letting her go.

   When I hear her ex-mate say that I wanted to slaughter him. But then Anna stepped up.  When I walked towards her my new mates heart broke.  I felt bad but I wanted my say. I smelled so many different males on her it was disgusting I wanted to puke.

     Getting cleaned up my mom insisted on cutting my hair and trimming my beard and mustache. As she was doing that she said "The Moon Goddess really blessed you with a beautiful mate. I'm so relieved that you are back with me.  I missed you so much."

     I replied "Yes she did. Silas is over the moon about her. I missed you too mom." I hugged her.

    We went down to eat and my mate was setting 4 dishes down piled with steaks and potatoes.  It smelled wonderful. I sat next to her and said "Thank you for everything.  My name is Giddion Knight. What is yours?"

    "My name is Kara aka The Black Rose. Thank you for accepting me."

     I couldn't hold the moan in when I took my first bite neither could my parents. Kara blushed a little. We talked a little getting to know each other.
After eating Kara insisted taking the plates to the kitchen and wash them.  That way I could catch up with my family.  All of a sudden my head hurts I hear a fant connection to Kara say "Giddion help." I spring out of my chair and dash to the kitchen.  What I see makes Silas growl so loud the whole pack house shook and it's not a small house.  There getting ready to forcefully mark MY MATE! I grab him by his neck getting ready to rip his fucking head off literally. Before I could My bestfriend The King Chase said "STOP!"

     I looked at him Silas and I said at the same time "Why? He almost forced his mark on MY MATE! And knocked her out!"

     "I know he did that and a lot of things that are equally as terrible to her. And ripping his head off is to light of a punishment for him." Chase said looking at me. Then said "Gaurds take this worthless piece of shit to the dungeon to await trial!" Two gaurds came up to me and took him.