Chapter 6

The Mothers Prov,

     My son and I had went on a walk. We were enjoying ourselves. I watched him chase rabbits, butterflies even birds. Without realizing it we went way too far.

     "Where are you?" My mate Rowan mindlinked me.

     "We are a little south of the lake." I mindlinked back.

     "Zane we have to head back it's not safe this far out!" "But momma fun." He said.  "No Now..." I was interrupted by growling.  I pulled Zane close getting ready to run, but we had too many soulless rouges around us. I screamed.

   I saw a small girl come out, back talking the rouges. What is she doing she is going to die. She can't fight off that many. After that the fight began. I turned Zanes head into me so he couldn't see. She showed no mercy.

     After she hit the one on the face hard the last one was coming at us. She shifted into a large black and silver wolf. It can't be! If it's who I think I pray to the moongoddes the rumors are true.  She shifted back and she is The Blood Rose Rouge.

     We talked and rumors are true she only kills soulless. Then all I feel is pain and water going down my legs. My luck sucks! I'm having my baby.  It hurts so much. When my baby came out it's silent. Oohhhh no. The cry was music to my ears. She is so beautiful.

   She is taking us back to the pack hospital. I can tell she is nervous. I wonder why she is a rouge.

    "Rowan do not let anyone hurt the wolf that is bringing us home!" I linked my mate.

     "What do you mean? What happened? Are you ok Lilly? Is Zane ok?" He freaked out.

    "We are fine. I'll explain at the pack hospital." I guess I shouldn't have said that.

    "WHAT!!"

  We are now getting to the hospital. Everyone is crowded and staring. Rowan runs up growling. Rose growls back. "Stop! Sh..." I started to say but Zane cut me off by saying what she did for us. Rowan went pale. Got me and our daughter off of her back. I was rushed into the hospital.

     Kara's prov,

     Well that was interesting.  Everyone started to concentrate on their Lune. Thank goodness.  Now all I have to do is slowly get the hell out of here!

     I start inching backwards.  So far it's working just a little more to the trees and I'm home free. I finally at the trees and I turn and dash the way I came. Other wolves are after me, "But we're faster assholes!" Mia screamed. "Thanks for the headache!" I said back. "Hehe no problem. I'm here for ya. Hehe." I feel so loved.

     I made it out of their territory with flying colors. Got to a stream for a drink.

     "That was fun. We did great! Killing the damn soulless, delivering a baby, and getting out of the pack land." Mia was jumping all over the place.

     "Ok first you fucking refused to help me with the baby. And second they could have caught us." I replied.

     "Be technical about it.  It was funnnnn. Can we do it again!!!!!!"

     "No no and did I mention fucking No! We are going to have to pack up and move again." I wonder about her sometimes.

     "But we only got here a couple months ago. I thought we were staying longer?." Mia sounded disappointed.

    "They will be looking for us. We need to move." I told her.

   "Can we leave in the morning?" Mia said sadly.

    "Yes."