Chapter 9

It's Sarah! But she's dead right. "We have always had a feeling she was alive. Remember!" Mia commented.

     "I know but.. ." I started but Mia interrupted. "I was there. Eventhough you blocked me from most of the pain I remember.  I have to say I wish I could forget but that might lead to forgiving. No one deserves that after what they did. "

     Yep she is as bitter as I am. Can't really blame us though. 

    "K...K.Kara i..is that really you?" Sarah stuttered out. Tears running down her cheeks. She walks towards me hand reaching for my face. I backed up and glared at her.

    "I missed you so much! How's Mom, Dad, and our brothers? Is the pack ok? Have the boys found their mates? Did you fin....." I stopped her rambling by putting my hand up. I can't take this much longer.  I'm about to do what I was blamed for over 12 years ago.

    I give her a hard look. "What happened to you? Where have you been?" I said harshly.

     Warrior ass pops up at her side. "Don't speak to my mate like that! You have no right." He said.

     "After everything I have been through yes I do!" I said back getting even more fucking irritated. "Now what the fuck happened that day?!?!"

     "I found my mate. He was rouge with his friends. Their pack was attacked and destroyed. I knew no one would accept them so I left with them. We found this pack that accepted us." She replied.

     "What is going on? What is this about? I'm confused." Alpha Rowan chimed in.

    I turned to him to address him "she forgot to add that they knocked me out  and put her bloodied torn clothes all around the area we were in."

    "What does that matter. You were just a little brat then?" Warrior ass added.

    I turned and spoke in a deadly calm voice "really? It's fine to knock a 5 year old out?".... evil laugh.... "Do you know what happened after you left to live it up with your  warrior ass?"

     "Watch what you are saying? Your nothing but a useless rouge." Warrior ass wants to die.

     I never took my eyes off Sarah.  Then I continued. "Well when your parents, brothers and pack found me unconscious they started yelling and screaming at me. Saying how I killed you. It was my fault that they lost you. They dragged me down to the basement and threw me into a small cell.  And said that's my room form now on." I paused to calm myself.  "They start with verbal abuse first. Then when I was 6 they decided to beat me. They weren't always satisfied with firsts and kicking they used silver whips as well as knives with wolfsbane! That went on until I was 16! I found my mate the soon to be beta Cory! He rejected me! So I hope your happy ever after was worth it!" I was screaming by the end. She looked taken back.

   Warrior ass had to say something "There is no way you could prove that!" He sneared.

I took my leather jacket off and my top. I have a sports bra on so I don't care. And informed this asshole " Every scar on me is from them you fucking moron!"

     Then I hear gasps from everyone.. Oops I forgot about my tattoos.  They know who I am now.

     I turned to get into my SUV.  "Wait!" A commanding strange voice said . I look to my right and 4 older men, and 1 woman. They were not all werewolves, humm. 2 werewolves,  a warlock, a witch and I can't place the last one.

    I am Councilman Nixson. May I have your permission to look at all of your memories?" He asked.

    I talk to Mia first. "Well what do you think? We have never really done anything wrong if you don't consider massacring a few rouge packs."

     "Kara you forgot a few as in 6 rouge packs turned into lakes of blood.  You couldn't even find parts left after we shredded them! The countless battles of 5 or more. Don't forget the steeling, fighting other packs members, threatening, destruction of property. " Mia snipped back.

     "Those are small things! I had good reason. " I argued back.

     "Your reason is "for the fun of it" good one." Mia laughs.

    "You had fun too. Some were your idea!" I bit back. Aand she's quiet.

   "Kara????" Councilman whatever said. The other Councilman that I can't figure out what he is is slightly laughing trying to cover it up with coughing.

    "Oops my bad. Go ahead." I replied.

   He put a hand on my shoulder and said for me to look at him in the eyes.  I did I felt a weird pinching in my head but it's not painful. A couple minutes later all 5 of them are fuming. The witch said "I'm going to curse that pack!" Unknown Councilman "Drain all their blood!" Ok strange much!! But wouldn't mind helping lmao!

  After about 5 minutes of them arguing and as much fun I'm having listening to it, not really.  I really just want to leave. So I start to get into my SUV but was stopped by the person I wanted away from.  You got it Sarah.

     "Kara I am so s......" I stopped her.

     "Don't even fucking say it! No your not! And don't pretend to care about your family.  If you did you would have contacted them right after you got accepted into this pack! Also you know that the Bluemoon Pack nor your parents could keep you away from your mate! It's one of the top council laws! So no your NOT!" She was shocked and bawling her eyes out. I shook my head and rolled my eyes walked off. I was going to my SUV  but had a arm around my shoulder directing me towards rest of the council.  And the one leading me is Councilman Unknown.