Chapter 11

Kara's prov when the Council took her to the sound proof meeting room.

     We are all sitting there and it's quiet.  Mia growled a little getting annoyed. So I broke the silence. Curiosity getting the better of me. "Ok, so I know you two are werewolf,  and Mr. Nixson is a warlock,  then you are a witch. But I can't tell what you are! What are you?" I asked Councilman Unknown.

   He laughed darkly, and I looked at him skeptically. "Well you can't keep referring to me as Councilman Unknown." My eyes widened he reads minds. SHIT!!!

   He shakes his head laughing and says, "Yes I can read minds. I am a Vampire.  Councilman Lockheart." Then points at the two werewolves. "That one with brown-grey hair is Councilman Vix. The one with blonde hair is Councilman Alden. Then there is Councilwoman Silvers."

   Wow I never thought I would meet a vampire! "So.... It's nice to meet you all but really!. Why have you been searching for me? Why do you want to talk to me?" I asked. I just wanted to get this done and over with. Out away from this pack.

    "Straight to the point! We will try and hurry it up.  I know you don't want to stay here." Lockheart said smirking.

K for Kara, and L for Lockheart:

K. Stop reading my mind!

L. Nope it's a lot of fun.

K. Not for me!

L. I'm enjoying it.  Especial.........

What just happened?

"There he's blocked. Now you two won't give me a migraine!"she snickers.

"How did you do that? No one has ever in my 259 years on this Council been able to block me!" Lockheart getting angry.

"He's definitely upset." I told Mia.

"I want answers NOW!" He yelled.

Oh boy that's a good way to piss Mia off. Next thing I know she took control.
_________________________________________

Mia's prov,

How dare that asshole yell at us. Council member or not.

I stand up and look at him.  He knows I have control by my silver eyes. Which is weird all wolves eyes are usually black when they take control.  Oh well!

"Don't you ever fucking yell at us again! We will leave and if we have to kill a pack to damn well leave.  We will." I take a deep breath calming down but stay incontrol. "I blocked you out. You were giving me a migraine!"

They all sat there stunned for a few minutes and I sat down.  Finally Councilwoman Silvers says "Your Mia Kara's wolf correct." I just nodded giving Councilman asshole an evil look.
"May we see what you look like in your form?" She asked hesitantly. Afraid I will get pissed.

I asked Kara. And she just shrugged and said I don't care. It's a good thing that this room is big enough for me to shift. So I moved to the clear part and shift. I let the clothes shred off me eventhough I didn't need to.

________________________________________

Councilman Lockheart prov.

  I was so shocked and pissed that she somehow blocked me. No one and I mean no one has ever done that in my 500+ years being alive. I want to know how! Then her wolf took over and stunned us all. Her eyes are silver.  Is she even a wolf? What is she? The power rolling off her is phenomenal and suffocating at the same time.

Silvers asked her to see her wolf form.  She didn't mind. But then she went straight to the middle of the clear part and shredded her clothes as she shifted.  What was standing there I was awestruck. A magnificent midnight blue almost black wolf with silver spots like stars. Eyes as silver as the moon. Larger than you would think a little 5' girl would be able to turn into.

    Staring a few minutes. It hits me the final prophecy of the moon goddess:

The hunters will have leaders unbeatable to all supernatural but one.
The end of the supernatural world depends upon the choices the one makes. Having a difficult start to life, and being alone for awhile.  Bloodshed along the way. Depending on which side the one chooses depends upon the survival of supernaturals or the hunters. Coat like the night's sky, eyes and claws like the moon. You'll find the one.

"May we see your claws" I asked.  The rest of the council looked at me skeptically not realizing it yet. She grunted but obliged.  I did start out on the wrong foot with her. I shouldn't have been so irritating towards her. But it was fun.

She lifted her right paw and in less than a second silver claws sharper than knives where out in front of her.  We all are awestruck. It also dawned on the others.

"We need to talk." Vix spoke for the first time.
_________________________________________

Kara's prov.

"We need to talk!" Alden or Vix said. Mi Ha had given me control back.  I can't believe she shredded my clothes I loved that outfit.  Anyway I shifted back knowing I would have clothes on.  When I did I had a dark blue dress with silver spots (pic. At top). I hate dresses! Mia is laughing and rolling around.  I'm irritated.  I sit back down.  So talk!

Councilman Vix said "Do you know the last prophecy?"

I just look at him like the what!

He sighs and continues "The hunters will have leaders unbeatable to all supernatural but one.
The end of the supernatural world depends upon the choices the one makes. Having a difficult start to life, and being alone for awhile.  Bloodshed along the way. Depending on which side the one chooses depends upon the survival of supernaturals or the hunters. Coat like the night's sky, eyes and claws like the moon. You'll find the one. Do you understand now?"

   I just look at him.  This can't be talking about me. I'm not some savior or destroyer!

Then Councilman Alden pipes in "It is all about you. You and Mia are the one. No wolf in history has taken complete control of their human. The human won't let them afraid they won't give control back. You did! You sat back and let Mia. I have also noticed that you two share control a lot. You work together so well it can be described as terrifying!  I have never in my 347 years seen this. Everything matches up with the last prophecy."

     Wow he has been around a loooonnnnggg time too! I still have my doubts.

    "I love Mia. She has always been there for me. Always loved me. Never hurting or rejecting me. Why wouldn't I totally trust her? She is my everything!" I told them. "I do not trust others.  All I recieved was hurt, scars and everyone else turning their backs on me. " I waited on my answer.

   "Not everyone has done those things to you.  We haven't. The people you have saved haven't. This pack hasn't.  They just accepted someone from your past that had betrayed you.  They didn't know." Councilman Lockheart replied.

Councilman Nixson then asked "Do you want all of the supernatural world to disappear in a blood bath? The innocent children? Tiny babies? Pregnant mothers? Mate's that love each other? I know your mate is a jackass! But you have a second chance mate out there.  Do you want him to die?"

  Well harsh reality.  "Mia what do you think? I'm lost!"

  "No your not.  You know you would defend the helpless, innocent and ones that never hurt us. We are one remember.  As far as a second chance mate....... I don't care if we ever meet him.  I never want us to go through that pain again. I  wouldn't mind more arguing and pissing a certain Councilman off more. It would be a waste to let all the supernatural world die. " Mia said.

   "Fine we agree to help.  But on some conditions." I said.

   "Those are?" Councilwoman Silvers asked.

     "I refuse to stay here or my old pack. If I end up running into Sarah or my old pack I am NOT responsible for what happens if no one gets them away from me." I said.

  Alden looks at me and says " you will come to the council's pack. There will be a time you will end up facing your old pack.  You will not be held liable for anything that happens.  Especially after what they put you through."

     "Fine when do we leave?" I asked.

     "Now works for me." Lockheart replied.