Chapter 14

Kara's prov

"They are gone. Well the two we can't let you kill yet." Bennett said in a sweet tone.

"Yes!! Freedom!!!" I holler.

"Werewolfs..." she replied.

I hop down the stairs and out the front door and all the sudden I hear "KARA!!!!!!!!" a little voice yelled rather loudly. I turn and see Zane launching at me fast. I caught him and his little arms wrapped around my neck in a vice grip. At least I can breathe sorta.

"Hey little man! How are you doing?" I asked.

"I misses uuuoo!" He bounced in my arms and said "we pay here at capipal wit uuoo. So no monpers et us."

Poor little man scared of the soulless rouges and hunters.

"We will work on getting rid of those monsters! Ok?"

"Tay." He smiled big. "Can I pway wit uuooo woff?" Giving me puppy eyes.

"Please please please! I want to play with little man!" Mia chimed in .

I look at his dad and mom. They were watching us with tears and smiling. His mom was holding Rose their new baby. They shook their heads yes.

We went to the backyard I stood in the middle getting ready to shift and someone says "Aren't you going to shift behind a tree?" Then she scoffs.

I look her dead in the eyes and say "I don't have to!" Then shift. I look around and see a ton of people looking at me shocked, except the council and Zane's pack and family they have a proud look.

I lay down and Zane runs up hugging and petting. He asked for a ride but he couldn't get on my back. He kept falling on his butt. After the umpteenth time he yelled "Daddy! To big! Help." He was put on my back we played for hours.

He fell asleep between my paws when his dad picked him up to take him for his nap. I stood up and started to shift people gasped. Probably thinking I'll be naked. Idiots. When I am standing there with a new dress courtesy of Mia. I growled I hate dresses.

I had way too many people apologizing and saying thank yous. I wanted to scream. But finally dinner came. I went to the dining room and Lockheart told me to sit with them. Zane gave him the nastiest look I have ever seen.

After dinner Bennett stood up and said, "with in the week almost all packs will be here. Two will be a bit later. "

Alden stood "The Blue Moon Pack will arrive next Wednesday. Then the Royal Lycan Pack will arrive on Friday."

Lucas stood, "Remember they will be bringing the royal betas son. He will be put in a decent cell away from everyone. So please don't be alarmed. We all are still working on a way to bring him back."

That made no sense to me. I was curious so I asked Silvers. "What did he mean?"

"He lost himself to darkness about three years ago." That's all she said. Strange.

The next morning I woke up and grinned. We train today. Mia is excited too. That must be why she woke me up at 4 am. Training starts at 6.

You know how when you're excited for something and time I swear seems to stop. Yea. Well I took a shower, got dressed for training and even channel surfed. It's now 4:20 am. I guess I'll read i never cared for tv anyway. What seemed like eons it is finally 5:45 I'm at the training grounds waiting.

"Someone's excited! How long have you been up?" Lockheart showed up grinning.

"4 am. And it felt like days before it turned 5:45." I grumbled. He laughed.