Chapter 7

Corey's prov,

Right after rejection.

The little slut talked. I don't remember her ever speaking. The pain hurts. Caine my wolf agreed to the rejection. She killed her sister. We didn't expect the bitch to accept. She's mute.

The room is spinning so fast.

Two Years Later,

I mated with Anna. But I still mess around with whoever I want. So does she. Why be tied down. My wolf does miss having a mate just that he wished it wasn't the slutty, weak, wolfless bitch. She has caused the pack a lot of trouble eventhough she's not here. A little after Kara left the council started asking questions. "Why did she leave? Where did she go? Did she find her mate? Are you searching for her?"And a lot more. The council said that they will investigate it until she is found. They know something happened and don't trust us.

The elders of the pack said that we broke the top 3 rules of the council. We could be punished severely. We have been searching for the bitch but have got nothing.

Then to add insult even more our pack went from 5th ranking to 12th and still falling. Even other packs have refused to renew our treaties with them.

"Cody, we have a meeting at the council's pack in two days. All Alphas and Betas must attend." Ryan said.

"Do you know what it's about?" I asked wondering. They only call meetings for something big.

"They didn't say. Just to be there. I feel they have it out for our pack. I dread fucking going." He walked off. We have our fathers and the elders on backs about everything. Trying to get the pack back up to where we use to be. We are trying everything we can think of but nothing works.

I walk to the kitchen to grab a drink and Aiden, Aaron and Adam are eating and talking.

"What if Kara didn't kill Sarah?" Aaron said.

"But the ripped clothes and blood? She was the only one there." Adam snapped back.

"But Kara was only 5-6 years old. Not to mention that no body was found." Aaron was getting irritated. "I also overheard a older pack warrior say he smelled rouges faintly at that spot."

Aiden yelled "Well the bitch didn't try to help now did she!" He walked out.