Chapter 21

Giddions prov.

     I watched as the fight happened.  I knew Anna's comment sealed it as a death match. How brainless of her. You can tell by her stature that she isn't strong and definitely isn't a fighter.  Kara on the other hand is.  You can feel the power rolling off of her. 

     After it was done I walked to our room.  How can she be so brutal and emotionless.  She tortured Anna. I dont care for Anna. But to cause someone so much pain before death is unnecessary.

     After her shower she came up to me and I pushed her off. I don't think I can be with someone like her. I blocked Silas. He was making things worse for me.  He doesn't care what she did. He's proud that she is so strong. I turn and walk out of the room. I need fresh air.

______________________________________
Kara's prov

     He left without a word.  The look on his face was disgust. He thinks I'm disgusting.

   As I stand there the walls around my heart start to reform and get thicker and taller.  He didn't ask for an explanation or anything.

     "Kara, let's leave! I can't do this again neither can you. We can't be around or near him if he hates us." Mia said disappointed.

    "You are right." I started packing only the things I had initially. All blocks are up. Not even Lockheart can penetrate them. I decide to leave a small note.

  Who Ever Finds First,

    I can not stay knowing that my second mate doesn't want me and finds me disgusting.

                                  Kara

     I  take my bag open the window and jump. I run through the forest in human form and in no time I am off the territory. I keep running. I wont have to worry about trespassing since all packs and clans are at the Council Pack.  All I feel is anger and betrayed.

_____________________________________

Lockhearts prov

     Something isn't right. I haven't seen Kara since the fight. That was 2 hours ago.  I have seen Giddion with a blank face. It's like he is battling an internal problem.  I decide to go to their room and check on her. I have to find out what's happening.  I tried to link her but her block is even stronger than before.  No matter how hard I push it won't even budge a little.

     I reach her room and knock. No answer.  This makes that feeling 10 times worse in the pit of my stomach.  I open the door and walk in.  No sign of her. Then I notice a piece of paper on the dresser.  I read it and am stunned. I link rest of the council to meet me in the meeting room.  I rush there.

     I got to the meeting room first. Not long after the rest get there.  "Kara has left." I said handing Lucas the note. They are all pissed at Giddion not Kara.

     "We need to send trackers to find her!" Silvers said.

     "She has masked her sent they won't find her. But it is worth a shot." Lucas replied.

   "I'll link them." Bennett said.

    "What is wrong with him?" Vix questioned.

     "Let's go and find him and figure all of this out." Alden said. All of us headed out to find Giddion.

     After about 15 minutes of looking we found him with his parents and the King and Queen.  "Pardon us but we have a few questions." Silvers interrupted them.

     "Yes. Ask away." The King replied.

     Bennett got strait to the point "Why did you turn against your mate?" She asked looking straight at Giddion.

     "How can all of you act like what happened is nothing? She tortured her!" He raised his voice.

     "She didn't do anything wrong! Especially considering what Anna and the entire Bluemoon Pack did to her!" I yelled. I am furious.

     "They couldn't do something that warranted what she did!" Giddion retorted.

     "You are aware of the fact that Anna had laced her heels with wolfsbane and silver.  Enough to kill 5 warriors. If it wasn't for the fact that Kara is immune to both she would be dead!" Lucas said fucking pissed.  Giddion was shocked he didn't know that part.

     Just then Alpha Rowan spoke up "You must not know what they did to her if you think she is a monster.  What she did do to Anna wasn't harsh enough!"

     Giddion looked puzzled. Kara said she was abused by her old pack but it couldn't have been that bad. Right? He thought.

     "Nixson why don't you show them her memories. Maybe then they will understand." Silvers said in an angry tone.

______________________________________
Giddions prov

     After Silvers said that Nixson stepped forward and chanted something.  Right after that what I see infuriated me and Silas.  They didn't just abuse her they tortured her for over 10 years.

    "I told you, you needed to ask her. Did you listen? Hell NO! I WON'T TALK TO YOU UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE!" Silas screams. Fuck I screwed up big time. I need to apologize. But then Lockheart said "We are in the process of trying to find her."

   "What do you mean trying to find her?" I asked.  He hands me a piece of paper.  I read it. NO, NO, NO, FUCKING NO! What have I done? I am an idiot.  How could her family and pack treat her that way? Heads will roll!

     I take off running trying to find my Rose.  I have to find her. I pass through the forest so fast it's like everything is nothing but blurry. Dodging trees and boulders anything on the ground.  I can faintly smell her sent. Since I am her mate and we marked each other she can't completely hide it from me. Perks of the mate bond. 

     I passed the border a while back. Slowly, as I'm  running at top speed, her sent gets stronger. I'm getting closer. I slow down I have been running for 3 hours. Finally catching up to her.

     Out of the corner of my eyes I see movement. I have a feeling that it's not good.  I start to run again and at that moment I'm hit with a dart that has wolfsbane in it. My vision becomes blurry.  I screamed in the link to everyone for help as hunters emerged from all around me.

    "Well we have caught a lycan this time.  The boss will have fun with you!" One hunter said as I passed out.