Chapter 20

Kara's prov

     Giddion carried me down to the dining room and set me in the chair next to him. Lockheart was smiling and asked "How are you feeling?"

     "Much better than I was." I replied smiling.

    We ate and talked for a while until the door flew open and a bunch of angry uninvited people barged into the dining room.  It was none other than the higher ranking idiots from my ex-pack.

     "What have you done with my Beta Cory?" Alpha Ryan yelled.

    The King and Giddion stood up and the looks on their faces could make anything piss their pants. "Your Beta" he sneered "is in the dungeon!" The King raises his voice with each word.

    "Why? He did nothing wrong!" Alpha Ryan said a little lower.

     "How do you know? You aren't up his ass all the time you have no clue what he did! For your information he knocked Kara out and was going to forcefully mark her. He is in the dungeon until trial!" The Kings fuming.

     "He is her mate. It's her fault he resorted to that kind of behavior. If she would just go back to him where she belongs it wouldn't have happened!" Alpha Ryan said.

    This time Councilwoman Silvers spoke "Correction he was as in passed tense. He broke council laws and rejected his mate for no reason. It is also against council laws by attacking and trying to force his mark upon her. With each one it is either life in the dungeon or death. That is equal to 3 lifetime's in the dungeon or death three times over. That isn't even everything we have on him."

    By this time I am standing by Giddions side. And Anna had the audacity to start to walking towards me saying "Get your fucking hands off my mate! You need to be a good little slave and go back to your true mate and leave mine alone.  If you don't I will kill you!"

   "Really? Do you think you can? Are you challenging me?" I said deadly calm.

    I heard "Oh shit she did it!" And "Dead girl walking." Come from the council, of all people .

    "Yes I am! You are nothing but that weak little bitch we use to torture.  You probably made up all that stuff so you would have friends." She said cocky.

    "Tomorrow Morning at 10 am the training field. This will be settled." The King boomed.

    We went back upstairs to our room.  I looked at Giddion and asked "You do know I will kill her tomorrow right?"

   He wrapped his arms around me and said "Yes. And don't worry I am on your side. If you don't I will.  Silas and I can't stand her." Then he brought his head down and touched our lips together.  Next thing I know I'm against the wall his lips and tung searching my mouth.  We break away and I touch my lips. That was the best first kiss anyone could ever have. 

    "What's wrong?" He asked worried.

   "Nothing. That was my first kiss." I look away embarrassed.

    He grabs my chin to look at him and his eyes are completely black.  He smashes our lips together again. We marked each other and mated for hours.

The next morning I woke up extremely happy.  Not what my mate and I did. But I get to have fun beating someone.  Hehehe. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed last night A LOT! I am extremely fucking happy that the Moom Goddess got something right for a change. It's just that after everything they did to me deserves my kind of revenge.  Does that make me a monster? I don't know and I don't care really. They made me a monster. They will see that monster in 3 hours. In the meantime I have to shower, eat and warm up.