Chapter Two

TAM'S POV

" Ummmmm," I pulled nervously at a piece of my bangs. Sophie and I were currently in the closet, doing.........................................................nothing.

Literally. Nothing. 

We were both looking at the side of the walls. Actually, Sophie was. I was staring at her beautiful face, trying to get her to look at me. 

But she wasn't.

" Guys, we can't hear anything!! Get going already!!!" Linh practically screamed from outside the closet.

Sophie turned her head a bit towards me and gave me a small smile. " Guess we should do something?" 

I nodded. I saw that look in her eyes as I began tilting my head and moving it closer to her. I felt so relieved when she started doing the same. Did she like me too? It was impossible to tell.

Just as our faces were a mere centimeter apart, and as my lips yearned to be on Sophie's, the door flung open and there stood a smirking Keefe.

Sophie and I pulled apart as fast as we could and I swear I saw a look of relief on her face. Or maybe it was just me.  

" Have fun with bangs boy?" Keefe teased. Sophie blushed. I just looked down at the floor.

Next, Biana and Dex were put in the closet, and when they came out, I saw them holding hands and blushing. Obviously, Keefe noticed, and teased them the rest of the time until Della came up and told us it was time for dinner.

-----------------------Sorry for such a short and stupid chapter---------------------------