Chapter Thirteen

SOPHIE'S POV

" Keefe Keefe Keefe are you okay?" Biana rushes into the closet. 

He smiles. " Yeah. Foster gave me some ice." He glances towards me, his smile melting into a glare when our eyes meet.

" Gee, Scencen, calm down,"  I roll my eyes. All because I had rejected him, and I'm still glad I did.

Keefe just shrugs and runs a hand through his famous hair. 

Click. 

Tam, Elwin, Alden, Della, and all my other friends are walking through into the closet. Elwin flashes a few different lights around Keefe, then pronounces his ok. 

" How about some dinner?" Della asks. We all agree and follow her into the hall down to the kitchen. After dinner, Biana crows, " Let's play truth or dare!"

" Oh, no," Dex groans. 

" Such a dumb game," Tam mutters. 

" Yay!" Linh cheers.

We follow Biana into her room where she begins the game.

" Linh, truth or dare?"

" Dare."

Biana smiles. " Ok, I dare you to drink an elixer that makes your hair silver. ALL of your hair."

Linh jumps up. " What? No! Uhg, but it's a dare, so I HAVE to. Great."

She disappears out of the room and comes back a few minutes later, her hair all silver. " I'm only having this overnight, okay?"

We all nod and she says, " Dex, truth or dare?"

" Truth," He nods his strawberry blond haired head. 

" Beside having you with Sophie, which boy here would be your next choice for Sophie?"

Dex gulps, and glances around the circle. " Uhhh, errr, Fitz?"

Meanwhile Fitz is smiling, and when our eyes meet, he flashes me a movie star grin and I blush, although feeling bad for Tam. 

" Sophie?" Dex asks, jolting me out of my thoughts.

" Yeah? Err, dare?" I reply.

" Hmm, I dare you to kiss your crush. No wait!!! You have to do 7 minutes in heaven with your crush!!  Like make out!!!RIGHT NOW!!! EEEEE!!" He jumping up and down now. I can tell he's expecting me to call on him. I look over to Tam, I can tell he's trying to say something with his eyes, but I'm not for sure. Keefe's lick'in his lips, and Fitz is flashing me movie star grins every five or so seconds. 

" Come," I jump up and grab Tam's hand. He follows me into Biana's closet. I don't want to see the reactions of ANY of my friends. I know that they are having looks of disqust, and I don't want to know. 

As soon as I shut the door, Tam pulls me into a hug.

" Thank you," He whispers in my ear. I just smile back. 

" Three minutes!! Make some noise!" Biana shouts from outside the closet. 

My lips are itching to be on his and I nodded, because this time it's for real. Before we connect again, he whispers a second time, " Sophie Elizabeth Foster, will you be my girlfriend?"

His breath is sweet on my cheek, and I reply with a broad grin, " YES!" 

" That's my girl," His lips murmered, connected to mine.

" Time's up!" Linh calls. Tam and I release, tug our clothes back on, and climb out of the closet. 

We were totally unprepared for what we saw next.