Chapter 7

Mattia woke up to Kairi squirming against him and panting. Realization hit him and he opened his eyes wide.

Kairi is having a wet dream.

He slowly slid himself away from the boy but he whined at the loss of contact.

"M-mattia?" The sweaty and barely awake boy called out to him.

"Yeah, shorty I'm right here." Mattia didn't let the awkwardness scare him away from the boy for very long.

"Why you over there?" Kairi pouted at the boy.

"Uh no reason." Mattia didn't wanna embarrass the boy by telling him what happened.

"Okay, I'm gonna go use the bathroom." Kairi got up and went into the bathroom, turning on the light.

He looked down to unzip his pants and was mortified. There was a big wet spot on the front of his pants and it wasn't pee.

"Uh Mattia? Do you have pants I can borrow?" Kairi peaked his head out of the door.

"Sure shorty but they're gonna be a little big." Mattia grabbed a pair of sweat pants from his dresser and handed the to the boy.

"T-thanks." Kairi slipped back into the bathroom and changed. When he came out he carefully folded his pants so the stain was hidden and placed them on the floor.

"C'mon shorty let's go make breakfast it's like seven anyway." Mattia reached his hand out for the boy who took it into his own without a question and they walked hand in hand to the kitchen.

Mattia grabbed some cereal off of his fridge and handed it to Kairi. He got the bowls and milk and they sat down at the table.

"So..." Kairi looked up awkwardly.

"You're cute." Mattia laughed at him. "We should catch the movie tonight since we missed it yesterday."

"Think you can stay awake long enough, Dino?" Kairi giggled.

"Just wait, Kairi, you're gonna see that teasing me isn't fun." Mattia tickled the boy next to him.

"Oh yeah? Dino?" Kairi challenged.

"Yeah." Mattia looked down at him warningly.

"Hm, I still think it's pretty fun. Maybe you should change my mind." Kairi Debby Ryan smirked at him.

"Oh? Think I should?" Kairi nodded and Mattia leaned down and pulled him into a soft kiss.

Kairi jumped back in shock. "Wait you're gay?" Kairi looked up at him.

"Y-yeah, I thought you were too that's why i- nevermind. I'm sorry." Mattia put his head down and turned away from the boy.

"You better turn around and kiss me again or so help me God Mattia." Mattia turned to face him with a smile on his face and pulled him into another soft kiss.

"I like you." Mattia whispered in between kisses.

"I like you too." Kairi pulled away from the kiss and hugged him.

"Also, you wanna put your pants in the wash?" Kairi slapped Mattias chest as he laughed, the boy's face was bright red with embarrassment.