Chapter 11

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FUCKING MOVED OUT KAIRI?!" Mattia could hear Kairi's mom yelling at him through the phone.

"LIKE YOU EVEN CARE!" The small boy yelled back, a tear dripped down his face out of anger and sadness.

"Shorty, breathe." MATTIA watched Kairi take in a shaky breathe as he tried to calm himself down.

"Give Maiya whatever she wants from my room, I'm not coming back." Kairi hung up the phone and threw it on their night stand.

"Shorty, c'mere baby boy." Kairi crawled onto the bed and laid down with Mattia.

"I don't know why she acts like she cares. I haven't even SEEN her in two weeks." Kairi wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry baby, I wish I could help." Mattia pecked his forehead and hugged him tighter.

"Just being here with you helps." Kairi cuddled as close to him as possible, letting Mattia play with his hair until he fell asleep.
______________

"So you've never had your first kiss?" Alejandro questioned the shorter boy, shock clear across his face.

"No.. that's why I asked if you would be my first kiss." Alvaro felt bad for asking, maybe he shouldn't have told him.

"Of course! I'd love to bubba." Alejandro was excited, his boyfriend trusted him enough to be his FIRST kiss. He'll hold that with him forever.

"Really?" Alvaro smiled when Alejandro nodded excitedly.

"Yes!" Alejandro laughed slightly and Alvaro hugged him tight with a big smile painting his features.

"Okay, ready?" Alvaro nodded and Alejandro gently pulled him towards himself and slowly leaned in.

Alvaro could feel his breath against his lips before soft skin touched his lips.

Alejandro felt Alvaro freeze up but almost immediately relax and sigh into the kiss.

Alejandro kissed him softly, guiding the inexperienced boy through the kiss before pulling away gently.

Alvaro whined but quickly covered his face in embarrassment.

"Guess you liked that." Alejandro chuckled and Alvaro pushed him causing him to laugh more.

"Stop pouting I thought it was cute." Alvaro turned away from him and huffed loudly, being as dramatic as possible.

"If you turn around and stop pouting I'll kiss you again." Alvaro turned around so fast he almost fell off of the bed causing them both to laugh.

Alejandro pulled him into another kiss and Alvaro practically moaned as he felt Ale's lips on his again.

Alejandro sucked on the boys bottom lip causing him to let out a small gasp before he finally let his tongue tangle with Alvaro's.

For a boy who was completely inexperienced, he learned quite fast as they kissed.

Alejandro let his hands travel to the boys hips, pulling him closer to him so their bodies were touching.

Alejandro broke the kiss before it went any further and they both caught their breath.

"That was..." Alejandro started but didn't finish his sentence.

"Intense." Alvaro completed it.