Chapter 9

Alvaro was afraid to tell Kairi, but he had to, for his safety. So he walked to the lamp post where they all meet and waited.

Kairi and Mattia cane down the street laughing and giggling until they saw the boy's tear stained face. The mood dropped instantly.

"Varo, baby, what happened?" Kairi pulled the boy into a hug and pet his hair. "This better not be because of you, Ale."

"It's not, I promise Kairi." Alejandro put his hands up, Kairi nodded and kissed the boy's temple before pulling away from the hug.

"I was walking back to the lamp post from my house, I just went to grab some clothes, when I was pulled into a yard. The boy was- was trying to pull my clothes off of me. An-nd his whispered stuff in my ear-"

"You like that? Of course you do, you're just a little faggot. Nothing but a gay little sex toy, right?"

Alvaro sobbed at the memory, "Ale pulled him off of me, he saved me." Alejandro hugged the boy and wiped his tears.

"This is worse than we thought Kai." Mattia looked at him seriously. "Either we have to break up or you can't stay on the north side."

"B-break up?" Kairi looked like he was gonna start crying. "If that's what you wanted you could've just said so." Kairi turned away.

"Oh my fucking god. Are bottoms always this emotional?" Mattia asked Alejandro who just shrugged and laughed.

"Kairi. I said either we break up, or you leave the north side. There is two options not one." Kairi turned around and laughed.

"Oh. I thought you wanted to break up with me." Kairi hugged him tight and Alejandro laughed at Mattia's shocked face.

"No, shorty, I didn't and don't want to break up with you." He kissed Kairi's cheek.

"Where am I supposed to go?" Kairi asked, he'd lived on the north side his whole life. "Come live with me." Kairi looked up at him in shock.

"I mean I am 18, I can. Do you want me to?" Kairi looked up at him and Mattia had a huge smile on his face.

"Of course baby, I would love for you to live with me." Kairi smiled and hugged him and Mattia picked him up and spun him around.

"Alvaro, you're 18 too, aren't you?" Alejandro asked. And Alvaro nodded, slightly confused.

"We're gonna go talk to my mom." Alvaro looked at him with wide eyes, "Really? You want me to live with you?"

"For your protection and my mental health, hell yes." Alejandro pecked his cheek and hugged him.

"I guess you can stop calling us north side boys now." Kairi giggled.

"Never gonna happen shorty." Mattia pecked the pouting boys lips and laughed.