Look into the future: Shorty

"WAIT PLEASE!" The boy scrambled back into the corner as he begged for forgiveness.

"You killed the love of my life. What makes you think I should spare yours?" Kairi questioned him as he moved closer.

"P-please, I'm sorry." The boy cried as he felt the cold metal of the gun against his forehead.

"Do you know what it's like to lose the love of your life? To hold their lifeless body?" The boy shook his head as tears fell down his face.

"I do." He pulled the trigger. A loud bang was heard before he got up and walked away, leaving the rest of the group to take care of the mess.

"Shorty!" Kairi turned around and smiled at Mattia's uncle, who was now his family.

"Hey shorty." The man ruffled his hair and Kairi pushed his hand away with a smile while fixing his hair.

"We're finally back in charge, Mattia would be so proud." He smiles down at the boy who nods as he looks at the ground, trying not to cry.

"No he wouldn't, he would be disgusted with what I've become. Don't lie to me like that again." Kairi walked away from him and back to his house.

Mattia's jacket was held in a small glass case in his house so it would never get ruined. He sighed as he walked past the case and into his room.

New Post: La Famiglia: Leader, Shorty, gets revenge on Polibio's killer.

Might fuck around and a sequel book cause this was my favorite out of all the ones I've written.