Chapter 12

"Hey Tia, me and Alvaro wanted to go to the tree house again. Wanna come?" Kairi got dressed while his boyfriend was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

"Of course, I want to be with you whenever you go to the north side. You ain't safe by yourself shorty. Me and Alejandro gotta be with y'all." Mattia walked out of the bathroom, shirtless with his usual blue jeans on.

"You know, you're starting to make me rethink leaving the house today..." Kairi eyed his boyfriend's body with his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Shorty, if you don't shut the fuck up right now..." Mattia laughed at him and went to get a shirt and Kairi pouted at him.

"I'm so lucky my uncle is okay with you living here." Mattia smiled at him with nothing but pure love.

"C'mon, just take the shirt back off." Kairi pouted at him and Mattia rolled his eyes at the shorter boy.

"If I take it back off we still aren't doing anything." Mattia threatened but the boy didn't seem to care.

"I don't care, just wanna see you shirtless again. You look amazing." Kairi practically drooled over the boy.

"When did you become so greasy, shorty?" Mattia laughed but pulled his shirt off, throwing it at the boy's face.

"Okay yeah, we aren't leaving today. We can go tomorrow or something." Kairi eyed his body as Mattia walked closer to him.

Mattia leaned down and kissed his lips gently before pulling away and smiling down at the boy.

"I thought you said we aren't gonna do anything..." The shorter boy blushed and struggled to make eye contact with him.

"Change of plans shorty." He pushed Kairi onto the bed lightly and hovered over him. "You're way to beautiful to pass this opportunity up."

Mattia locked lips with him again and the boy whined into the kiss, pushing their bodies as close as possible.

"Lube?" Kairi asked him and Mattia pulled away and sighed.

"I don't have any." Kairi huffed in disappointment.

"Really made me think I was gettin that good dick just to say we don't have lube." Kairi was mad to say the least.

"Aw you mad, shorty?" Kairi nodded and Mattia smirked at his childish behavior. "Did you not know there's more than one way to get off?"

"Not interested anymore." Kairi pouted. "Let's go to the tree house."

"You're fucking with me right?" Mattia looked dumbfounded.

"Uh, no? I wanna go to the tree house, put your shirt on, let's go." Kairi got up and grabbed his phone getting ready to leave.

"Bottoms." Mattia whispered and shook his head in disbelief.