Chapter 14

"Fuck you Polibio." The boy spit his blood onto the ground.

Hold on. Let's go back a little bit.

"C'mon Tia let's go to the park." Kairi had a big smile on his face as he pulled the boy out of the house.

"Okay shorty, let's go." He let the boy drag him in the direction of the park.

While Kairi was swinging on one of the swings Mattia's phone started to ring.

"Baby, imma go over there and take this, it's my uncle." Kairi nodded with a smile and continued to swing.

"So, you're the fag that this dude decided to date?" Three boys surrounded Kairi.

"W-what?" Kairi's smile dropped as he looked up at the boys.

"You fucking heard me." The boy smacked Kairi across the face and he yelled in pain.

"Yo! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Mattia pulled the guy back and punched him across the face.

"Your dad would be disappointed in a faggot like you." The boy swung at Mattia but he caught his hand and twisted his arm back.

"You see that jacket on his back? Touch him again and la famiglia will have you. Got it?" He punched him in the jaw, knocking the boy to the ground.

"Fuck you Polibio." The boy spit his blood onto the ground.

"Get the fuck out of here. Remember who runs shit here before you try some bullshit like that again." He walked up to Kairi and kissed him before turning to the boys and shooing them away.

"I'm so sorry that happened Kai baby, I promise my uncle is gonna have that handled in like an hour." He pulled out his phone and called his uncle.

"Voglio Johnny morto." Kairi looked confused at the angry boy.

"Sì." He hung up the phone and grabbed Kairi's hand.

"What did you guys talk about?" Kairi looked up at him.

"Don't worry about it shorty." Mattia kissed his forehead and walked home with him.