Secrets pt.2

Show Time

*DING DONG* The doorbell rang.

"What time is it?" Malik asked Mila.

"It's 8:04." She answered.

"One of y'all dudes early." He said walking towards the door.

"Wasssuuup mane! What you doin' here? Iaint seen you ina minute nigga!" It's been what? Fo' years?" Malik told the man at the door. "Shit, my fault. Come in bro."

"Shit, my girl told me to come over for dinner. Guess we doin' a meet and greet wit her brother or sum." Josiah said.

"Nigga... what? You date one of my sisters?" Malik asked.

They both froze up and looked at each other. Josiah bucked his head and asked, "Amari yo sister?"

Malik laughed and said, "Bruh? I thought a young nigga from her school was her dude."

Josiah also laughed and shook his head. "Nah, me and shortie been fucking wit each other for a minute now."

"For how long? You know she only 17 and you bout 21? That's a case." Malik asked.

"Bro, I'm only 19." Josiah said, giving Malik a weird look. "When she turn 18, I'll be 20."

"Awww, shiieett.. Amari!?" Malik called out.

"Girl, I'm nervous. I hope he like him." Amari told Mila. "He sound mad."

"Don't trip. You good." Mila reassured Amari.

Amari walked into the living room where her man and brother stood. She seen how they were conversing and joking around.

"Yeah?" Amari said.

"Why you ain't tell me you go wit my nigga JP. I woulda been straight on it. He coo people." Malik told his sister.

"Shit, iaint know. You acted like you had a problem with me and Mila dating folks." She responded.

Malik just laughed and walked into the kitchen, giving Amari and her man some space/alone time to bond a little.

"That's yo brother????" Josiah shockingly asked Amari.

She laughed a little and said, "Yeah, how you know him?"

"Him and my OG served together. He looked out for me a lil when he got out." Josiah explained.

Amari didn't say anything. She just walked up to him and hugged him.

"You get in trouble earlier?" He whispered.

"No, and don't talk about that. Or I will." She said.

"Mm.. okay." He responded.

They kissed and walked to the kitchen to join Mila and Malik.