Chapter 7

~~~Zuko's P.O.V~~~

My eye scanned the waters and sky, searching for that bison that belonged to the Avatar. Though my thoughts were cut short by Uncle's voice. "There is a storm coming..." He trailed as he looked around. I lowered my telescope and turned to Uncle. "A big one."

"You're out of your mind. Do you not see how clear the skies are?" I asked him as I approached the old man.

"A storm is approaching from the north. I suggest we change direction and head Southwest." I glared at him for his statement.

"We know the Avatar is heading Northward. So we will do the same." I spoke sternly.

"Prince Zuko. Consider the safety of our crew." Uncle urged with the same tone.

"The safety of the crew doesn't matter!" I snapped and turned when I heard footsteps come from behind me. I turned and met eyes with one of the crew members. "Finding the Avatar, is far more important than any individuals safety." I spoke, stepping forward and coming face to face with the man. After my words, I turned to leave for my room. Though the last words I heard before I closed the door behind me to head inside were;

"I can't imagine what (Y/n) would have said if she heard those words..." I tensed at them but I wasn't in the mood to argue any further.

~~~

~~~Normal P.O.V~~~

You and Katara stood at the entrance of the cave and wiped off the access water off your clothes. The both of you looked to see a huddled up Aang with his back turned to the both of you and it was moments like these that you were reminded that Aang was only a 12 year old boy at heart. "I'm sorry for running away..." Aang muttered.

"It's okay. That fisherman was way out of line." Katara spoke. Still standing at the entrance with you beside her.

"Actually, he wasn't..." Aang trailed and Katara approached the young boy.

"What do you mean?" She asked him. He looked over his shoulder at the both of you.

"I don't want to talk about it..." Katara went around the front of Aang and crouched down with a hand placed on his shoulder.

"It has to do with your dream... Doesn't it?" She asked him. You walked over to the two of them and sat beside Aang.

"You can talk to us, Aang." You spoke up this time.

"Well it's kind of a long story..." Aang trailed but all three of you got startled by Momo and Appa who entered the cave.

"Here, I'll make a fire while you two talk." You said and grabbed the sticks from Appa's saddle and set up a camp fire a little deeper into the cave. Once it was set you used your bending to light it instantly. Katara and Aang headed over and sat by the fire with you. Momo curled in Aangs lap while Appa laid down a few feet away, resting peacefully.

"I'll never forget the day the monks told me I was the Avatar." Aang began his story. You adjusted the way you sat to be more comfortable for the long story and made sure to listen intently.

~~~

"Help! Oh please help!" A voice yelled from the entrance of the cave. The three of you looked over and you rushed over to the woman and gently ushered her inside.