Chapter 21

An explosion startled not just you, but everyone awake. Fire Nation air ships rose up and launched bombs at the temple and at all of you Aang was quick to close off the room around you to protect you all but you could see the place slowly crumble the more bombs were being sent over. "Watch out!" Zuko exclaimed as he dove to grab you and catch you before rubble fell on you.

"Thanks, Love." You spoke and got up from his grasp and helped him up. Haru and Toph bent a tunnel as an escape for you all.

"Come on! We can get out through here!" Toph exclaimed. The others began to run for it and Aang struggled to pull Appa inside but noticed you and Zuko moving away from the group.

"What are you two doing?!" Aang called out.

"Go ahead! We'll hold them off!" Zuko called back. "I think this is a family visit." He added and ran ahead. You followed behind.

"Zuko, (Y/n) no!" Aang protested but Sokka and Katara rushed over to him to try and help with Appa. Meanwhile, you and Zuko dodged an explosion and sent blast to a ship. Azula rose up with a sinister grin on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Zuko asked.

"You mean it's not obvious yet? I'm about to celebrate becoming an only child!" She exclaimed. Your eyes widened at her words and your urge to protect Zuko rose. She flipped over and sent massive blast your way which the two of you dodged and tried falling back from the blast but it knocked the two of you back. You and Zuko rushed forward, dodging blast after blast and ran off a broken pillar and jumped off it, blasting in the air and jumping towards the airship. You boosted yourself with your flames but Zuko fell.

"Zuko!" You cried out. You dodged Azula's attack and we're light on your feet. Just like the first Agni Kai you had with her. You kept yourself a little more grounded this time. Your body boiled with rage and you sent blast of fire that are now white with a tinge of red and hints of blue from your complete rage. You dodged her attacks and were attacking her at a great amount of speed and energy. Appa flew by with a rock shield in front of his face and Azula tried to attack but her attacks didn't land. The two of you turned to see a rising air ship with Zuko on top. Your heart leaped once you saw him and you relaxed a little but your flames were still hot with rage.

Zuko rushed, jumped and dispersed an attack that Azula sent his way in mid air and sent an attack back that she dodged. Mid dodge, you attacked her which she barely got out of the way for. Zuko landed so now it was two against one attack against Azula. You and Zuko moved to get closer and all of your attacks merged together to create a massive explosion sending you and Zuko flying off one edge and Azula in another. Sokka and Katara caught the two of you and Azula continued to fall. "She's... Not going to make it..." Zuko muttered.

"Give her a sec." You spoke and she launched herself with fire out of her feet towards the cliff and stopped herself with something sharp.

"Of course she did." Zuko spoke from beside you.

~~~

"Wow camping. It seems like old times, doesn't it?" Aang asked. You all were huddled by the fire. You snuggled up against Zuko as usual.

"If you really want it to feel like old times, I could... Uh chase you around a while and try to capture you." Zuko replied.

"Phrasing, Zuko, phrasing." You muttered. "And I could take my part by constantly going back and forth between you guys and Zuko. But I don't want to have to do that again." The others laughed out but Katara who gave a sarcastic laugh. You shot her a look.