four

✾✾✾

✾✾✾

"you're telling me, daniel broke up with you over text yesterday morning, and you got into erick's pants last night?" luciana interrogated her best friend.

sofia shrugged and stayed silent. her two best friends, luciana and becky came over to her apartment just as erick left.

"you weren't gonna tell us were you? if we hadn't bumped into erick on the way up here we would've never known," becky said and once again, sofia fell silent.

her friends sighed, shaking their heads.

they were sitting around in her living room when they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," becky sighed.

she got up and walked towards the door. once she opened the door and saw who it was she immediately slammed the door shut again.

"what the hell? becks that was rude," luciana walked towards the door opening it slightly, before doing the same and slamming the door shut.

"i swear no one would come to my place anymore," sofia sighed.

she got up to the door herself and her heart dropped when she opened it.

"don't," he started. "don't slam the door on me, at least hear me out first," he sighed.

sofia stared into his ocean blue eyes and got lost just like everytime.

"oh here we go," becky groaned, throwing her hands up in annoyance.

"dani, what are you doing here?" sofia asked him softly.

"i got on the earliest flight to miami just to see you. i'm sorry, i didn't mean what i said, i never wanted to break up with you," daniel said to her with his voice cracking.

"i was drunk, jules. i sent you stupid things, i'm sorry i never meant a single thing i said, i didn't mean to hurt you," he added, you can tell he's been crying by how red and puffy his eyes were.

luciana and becky just stood behind sofia, watching as their best friend fell into the blue eyed boy's trap once again.

"so what, everytime you get drunk you break up with your 3 year long girlfriend?" luciana said, rolling her eyes.

"can you guys, just, give us a minute?" sofia turned to her friends.

they widened their eyes at her, sighing before walking back inside.

"will you take me back again?" he asked her, close to crying.

she smiled softly, nodding. she threw her arms around his neck as he wrapped his tightly around her waist.

"i can't quit you, yeah i'm gonna regret it,"

"yeah, the third time he pulls this goddamn trick on you!" luciana rambled to her best friend.

"he was drunk, it was a mistake. now let it go," sofia sighed as she poured some juice for her friends.

"he's hurt you so many times, jules. this is toxic, you know it," becky tried to convince her puerto rican friend.

"i know we can both fix this. we can grow into a more healthier relationship," sofia fought back.

"well what if you don't?" becky shrugged.

"i'll break up with him," sofia sighed.

"how about you do that now?" luciana simply said causing sofia to glare at her.

"it's no use tryna back you out of this relationship," luciana groaned.

"what about erick? did daniel know you guys fucked?" becky said while taking a sip of her juice.

"he doesn't," sofia said, finally remembering about the cuban she spent the night with.

"dime, who does it better?" luciana smirked and becky laughed.

"i say be with the one that gives you the time of your life," becky chuckled.

"muchachas!" sofia gasped at them.

"relationships aren't all about sex," she added.

"well isn't that what daniel's on you about?" luciana said and becky nodded agreeing.

"los dos están locos," sofia said to her friends and they both laughed.

"honestly, dump daniel for erick, that's all i got to say," luciana said.

"i second that," becky added.

sofia sighed. she had two boys in her life, she loved daniel, and erick was just a quick fling. or was he?

"i love it when you call me señorita, i wish i could pretend i didn't need ya,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
okay sofia needa choose between erick and daniel frfr👀

double update yeehaw