twenty eight

✾✾✾

✾✾✾

sofia sat at her balcony, waiting for erick to show up. she was texting the girls in the groupchat, excited over becky being pregnant.

she was so focused on reading the texts from the girls that she didn't notice erick had entered.

"hola, mi amor," he whispered softly and he came from behind and put his hands on her shoulders, leaving a soft peck on her cheek.

"hi baby," she smiled. he walked over to the other side and sat on the chair.

"okay so luci and richard lowkey mad right now," erick told her.

"what, why?" sofia chuckled. "well, tiempo pa' olvidar," erick said and laughed.

"the collab? what about it?" sofia asked, clueless.

"abraham and becky were kinda all up on each other but like luci and richard are chill bout it actually, they're just messing around," erick explained and laughed.

sofia let out a long 'oh' and chuckled.

"to think richard is already a father and becks is gonna be a momma soon and they still playing around like kids? how they gonna handle the actual kids?" sofia laughed.

they had a long conversation about what was going on with their friends and family until sofia decided to touch on their relationship.

"erick?" she called out softly as she looked down and fiddled with her rings.

"sí mi amor?" he responded, looking straight at her.

she looked up at him and met his green orbs. she turned to fully face him as she was looking out into the sky earlier.

she reached across the table for his hand and he gladly let her hold it.

"what is it?" he asked softly and she shot him a small smile.

"i've never felt this way before. it's like you've making me feel a different type of love, como si fuera real esta vez," she said as she rubbed his knuckles with her thumb, not breaking eye contact.

erick smiled and looked away for a while, before turning back to her.

"bonita, me he enamorado de ti, and it's like a never ending fall," he said staring straight into her eyes as he took both of her hands, leaving a soft kiss on both of her knuckles.

"yo te quiero," he whispered. "yo te quiero más," she responded.

"nos inventamos un atardecer, sin mente yo me entregaré"

"no but like was all of that necessary? and the way you be staring at my shawty's boobs?" richard questioned abraham as he held becky in his arms.

"well it was the director said to do, the dance and all that was the choreographer, i didn't plan nothing!" abraham defended himself as his arm was wrapped around luciana's waist.

"and becks what was all that with bein all up on my man?" luciana questioned her friend.

"wha-" becky groaned and cut herself off. "it was a music video por favor!"

"okay okay relájate mi gente," erick said as he was in the middle of the couch with sofia and the rest of the boys.

the two couples were on seperate ends of the couch, facing each other as they threw the things becky and abraham did in their music video for 'tiempo pa' olvidar'.

"he be all up on my girl!" richard exclaimed.

"and you be all up on other girls for other music videos and yet i shut up?" becky pointed out.

"ooh, okay this just went further," joel muttered and they all just sat back and watch the two couple's showdown.

"it was acting!" richard exclaimed. "and so was our music video!" abraham retorted.

"they got a point richard," christopher said as he stretched his arms out.

richard sighed. "still doesn't change the fact you practically grinded on becky," luciana said as she looked at her nails.

"choreography!" abraham practically yelled.

"i am never showing the music video to you guys ever again," abraham sighed.

"agreed," becky said.

"wake me up once this war is done," zabdiel yawned as he laid on the arm rest and spread his legs on christopher and joel's laps.

"boy," joel pushed the boricua's legs off of his lap. "only on chris'," he said.

"not fair!" christopher groaned as he had to put up with zabdiel's legs on his lap.

within seconds they all heard soft snores coming from the puerto rican.

"damn," luciana said. "he sleeps fast," sofia chuckled.

"this happens all the time," erick shrugged as he pulled sofia closer to him and put more space between his girlfriend and joel.

"he's one sleepy avatar," abraham shook his head, chuckling.

"he'd sleep better if he had someone with him don't you think?" christopher asked the others and laughed.

"definitely," richard nodded, chuckling.

"yo te quiero de primer"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i'm sleepy wtf

ask me whatever you want, let's hv a lil q&a session :D

it might flop but i'm bored so pls send in questions and i'll reply :D

i saw the lil reaction to tiempo pa' olvidar and i cannot wait for the official release, it's such a bop! definitely adding that thing in the sequel to mi medicina 👀