twenty seven

✾✾✾

✾✾✾

"you're kidding! so are we uncles now?" joel asked richard excitedly.

"we're trying okay? for now, no, not yet," richard chuckled.

"okay and sofi?" christopher turned to erick who simply shrugged.

"i'm gonna marry her one day. then there'll be our kids running around the garden and we'll be one happy family," erick simplified with a smile.

"aye amigo, thinking far," zabdiel teased and the boys laughed.

"yashel!" becky yelled as she ran into their house and towards their backyard.

"qué pasa, querida?" richard asked her. "come with me," she said grabbing his hand and dragging him inside.

"what's wrong?" he asked when she brought him into the kitchen.

she put an envelope in his hand and he gave her a questioning look. "just open it," she said.

richard nervously ripped the envelope open and peeked inside. two sticks and one piece of paper.

he looked at her and she gestured for him to take a proper look. he pulled the two sticks out and his heart skipped a beat.

he put them on the kitchen counter and took the piece of paper out. he looked at it, blinking multiple eyes, not believing it.

he looked back and forth between becky and the paper, speechless. she had a smile on her face as she squealed.

"i- is this- is this real?" he asked, looking straight into her eyes and she nodded.

"you're pregnant," he muttered, a smile forming on his lips as his eyes lit up.

"i'm 3 weeks along," becky told him. richard cupped her faced and kissed her passionately but they broke the kiss when the boys interrupted them.

"ay ay what's goin on? no fucking in the kitchen please we get our food there," joel groaned and christopher laughed.

"mira," richard said happily and hit the kitchen counter as if it were a drum.

"what?" zabdiel asked as the four of them took a seat at the kitchen counter.

erick grabbed the paper that had the ultrasound and shared it with joel while zabdiel and christopher each looked at the two pregnancy tests.

"i took two tests and went to a doctor to check," becky told them.

the two tests were positive, and the ultrasound showed an embryo in becky's stomach.

"yo!" joel exclaimed. "this is big news!" christopher cheered.

"does the girls know?" zabdiel asked and becky gasped softly.

"shit!" she cursed and grabbed her phone out of the pocket of her sweatpants.

"sofi? come over to the boys' place and tell luci to come too," she said into the call and sofia obeyed from the other of the line.

"we're boutta have another mini richard running around, ay dios," erick sighed, earning a smack from richard.

"perdon!" erick exclaimed, holding the shoulder richard had hit.

"the family's expanding huh?" joel said with a smile and everyone agreed.

"vamos a vivir al máximo, la vida es corta y tú eres un regalo"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
hi. quick update coz i kno i wanted to take a break but well, i got bored.

lil baby richecky comin soon, que cute

also guys important and serious and urgent question:
who do u think fits a nice guy turned rebel-ish character outta the group? other than yashel

its for a book pls respond