twenty

✾✾✾

✾✾✾

"did you want me to be pregnant?" becky asked, leaning on her door frame as richard sat on her bed.

everyone else had left but richard stayed with his girlfriend.

"honestly, yeah," richard nodded slightly. "but it's okay, maybe it's just not the time yet," he shrugged, forcing a smile.

"aaliyah would've loved a baby brother or sister, don't you think?" becky asked, a small smile forming her lips.

richard nodded, smiling at the thought of his daughter playing with her baby sibling.

"i'm sorry for letting you down," becky said softly, sitting down on the end of her bed next to richard.

"nah, baby it's not fault," he said to her. "it's not like we ever talked about having a kid or something."

becky leaned her head on richard's shoulder.

"once my period is over let's actually try it," she said.

"really?" he asked as his eyes lit up and big smile plastered on his face.

she nodded, smiling. richard wrapped his arms around her and picked her up, swinging her around in the air as she squealed.

"thank you, thank you, thank you!" he exclaimed as he set her down, kissing all over her face.

"aren't you supposed to get aaliyah today?" she asked him. he nodded.

"let's get her," he said, intertwining their fingers together and dragging her out of her house.

"with you i see new colors, my eyes are opened wider, today until forever"

"hi!" yocelyn greeted the two as she opened the door for them.

she reached out to becky for a hug and she gladly accepted it.

"you guys can wait inside while i get aaliyah," she said and let them in.

"thanks," richard thanked her.

richard and becky sat in the living room as they waited for yocelyn to get aaliyah.

"papi!" they heard a girl squeal and richard stood up happily as a happy aaliyah ran into his arms.

"hi baby girl!" he said in a cute baby voice.

"hi, becks!" aaliyah waved at becky who smiled at her waving back.

"hi lia," becky greeted her back.

they bid their goodbyes with yocelyn and richard buckled aaliyah into her carseat.

richard got into the driver's seat as becky decided to sit with aaliyah in the back.

"lia?" richard called for her and her head turned to her father.

"how do you feel about having a baby brother or sister?" he asked her and her face lit up.

"i want a baby!" aaliyah squealed and becky laughed.

the conversation went on and on as aaliyah was getting more excited to have a younger sibling, making becky and richard happier about their decision.

➤"i'll stay with you"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i'm in the middle of online class but i've had this chapter ready from yesterday so why not post it.

here's more richard and becky content :D

anyways, idk who needs to hear this today but ily♡