twenty three

✾✾✾

✾✾✾

sofia grabbed the first aid kit as the boys sat erick down in the dining room.

sofia grabbed a chair and sat directly across from him, not even looking him in the eye.

she took some ointments and a cotton wool. she used some alcohol cleansing wipes to wipe the blood off of his scratches.

fortunately he only had some cuts on his cheekbone and above his eyebrow, and a small bruise at the side of his eye which could easily be covered with concealer if needed.

she stayed silent, focusing on treating his wound, and not meeting his eyes even for a second.

the silence was killing erick. she has never given him the cold shoulder since they met. she's never ignored him like that and he didn't like it.

he leaned forward slightly as sofia took a band aid from the first aid kit.

"say something," he said to her softly but she stayed shut, as if she didn't hear him.

"háblame por favor," he pleaded again, grabbing hold of her hands which she quickly pulled away.

"what do you want me to say? huh? congrats you in some pretty model's pants?" she spat, startling everyone.

"i was drunk i didn't mean it!" erick retorted.

"so just because you're drunk you can just fuck some chic? who the hell let you drink anyway!" at this point sofia was already on her feet, yelling at erick.

"richard!" erick pointed to his bandmate who put his hands up in surrender.

"hey! i was drunk, i passed the bottle around but he was sober so he should've stopped himself!" richard defended himself.

"quit pointing fingers at people when the one at fault is you!" sofia pointed to erick's face, disregarding what richard just said.

erick clenched his jaw as he stood up and grabbed her wrist pulling her into his chest swiftly.

he held her arms as she was trying to set free out of his grip, as the others just watched the war going down between the lovers.

"don't fight it!" he raised his voice and she slowly stopped moving.

"escúchame," he said through gritted teeth.

"if it's about you tryna justify your cheating ass by saying you're drunk, save it. being drunk isn't an excuse for you to cheat," she spat.

"i know, and i'm not gonna use it as an excuse, but let me tell you exactly what happened," he said.

"i took a small sip from the bottle richard handed to me, and that didn't make me drunk. the soda that nadia gave me, that for sure made me drunk," he explained and sofia raised her eyebrow at him.

"and if you think nadia drugged me no, it wasn't her because she was drugged too," he added and sofia scoffed.

"did she tell you that? because damn you believe her," she chuckled, rolling her eyes.

the whole time erick was explaining the situation to her, he never broke eye contact, and he was still looking straight into her eyes.

"listen, listen to me, julietta!" he tried to keep her still but she was still trying to break free of his grip until he called her by her first name.

"mr blue eyes did it!" he yelled and the whole room fell silent.

sofia released a small gasp and the others were too stunned to even let out a single reaction.

erick let go of and sat back down on the chair. sofia still stayed the way he left her, stunned.

"d-daniel?" she asked and he nodded.

"this was weeks ago, and both me and nadia were tested and they found traces of the drug used. i decided not to press charges and neither did nadia, but i guess seavey decided to send that picture now that you're back," erick shrugged.

"hijo de puta," sofia muttered.

"sofi," becky called out for her best friend. "i'm driving," luciana said and both she and becky got up from the couch and sofia joined the two out of the house.

the boys exchanged looks and quickly ran out as well, following the girls in a seperate car.

"take my hand, we'll be fine, promise i won't let you down"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
hi! new update lmaoo

some shit boutta go dowwnnnn

go read the first chapter of recuérdame bye

10 votes for the next chapter or else i won't update bye.

y'all ghost readers better vote or this book is discontinued 😗✌