five

✾✾✾

✾✾✾

"you boys take forever to get ready, come on!" clara yelled for the boys to get ready quicker.

they were in L.A. and were supposed to meet with some people at their management's office there.

"we're ready!" christopher said and they all went down to the lobby together.

"sofia!" joel called out while they were all waiting in the lobby for their transport.

sofia looked up from her phone and smiled when she saw the boys. she walked over to them.

"hi!" she greeted and hugged joel along with the rest of the boys.

just as she hugged erick, daniel walked through the entrance of the hotel.

"dani!" she called out once she pulled away from erick.

she waved him over and he walked over to her, pecking her lips quickly. she grabbed his hands and introduced him to the boys.

"dani, this is joel, richard, chris, zabdiel and erick," she pointed to each of them.

"yeah, yeah, CNCO of course," he smiled and bro hugged all of them.

"chicos, this is daniel," she linked her arm with his, "my boyfriend," she smiled up at him.

erick was at a lost of words. just a week ago she was crying over daniel dumping her over text and now they were back together. after she had slept with him.

"it's great meeting you all, but we've got friends waiting for us," daniel said and turned to sofia.

"yeah, we've gotta go, maybe we can hangout some other time?" she said to the CNCO boys.

"yeah, sure," richard said with a smile, trying to be nice.

"okay, then. excuse us, bye!" she said and walked out of the hotel, hand in hand with daniel.

"boy, you said they broke up!" joel said to erick.

"well, that's what she said! plus she technically was the one who asked for, you know," erick explained.

"okay okay, we're in public let's not discuss about this right now," christopher said.

"and we have a meeting in 15 minutes, our transport is here, we should go," richard added.

"tiene razón, vamos," zabdiel said and they left the hotel.

"no sé qué puedo hacer si estás con él,"

"so like, they got back together, despite the fact you guys hooked up?" joel asked the cuban, which he nodded.

"heck he probably doesn't even know," erick chuckled.

"está loca," zabdiel said and the rest of the group agreed.

"en la cama es otra cosa," erick said and the rest of the boys snickered, except joel who rolled his eyes.

"nah but like, we needa release that song," christopher said.

"definitivamente, lo hemos estado manteniendo durante demasiado tiempo," zabdiel said.

"but a feature won't be bad, no?" richard asked and the boys looked at him confused.

"some fans asked natti on twitter if she'd ever collab with us and said if there's a song she'd love to," richard explained, scrolling through his twitter.

"well then, let's send her the song," joel said and the boys agreed.

"llamemos a clara primero y pregúntele, okay?" zabdiel said.

"ah, verdad," christopher agreed and got up to call their manager.

the boys have had the song ready for a few years just waiting for the right time to release it. now it was perfect especially with natti natasha on the track.

"roza mi cuerpo cuando baila y se le nota, que en la cama es otra cosa,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

third chapter today coz i feel like feeding u guys😝