nineteen

✾✾✾

✾✾✾

sofia and becky joined the boys for some interviews. the girls stayed backstage as the boys wrapped up their interview.

becky was feeling nauseous the whole time.

"julie?" she called for her best friend who hummed in response.

"can you accompany me to the washroom?" she asked and sofia nodded.

they walked into the washroom and becky ran into one of the cubicles and threw up into the toilet bowl.

"oh my god, are you okay?" sofia asked her best friend as she entered the opened cubicle and rubbed her best friend's back.

"i've been nauseous this whole morning," becky explained once she was done.

sofia helped her to the sink to wash up before she went back to flush it.

"have you eaten anything today?" sofia asked and becky shook her head.

"see, girl eat," sofia nagged. "this always happens remember whenever you don't eat or something," sofia added.

becky washed up a little and headed back out with sofia. the boys were waiting for them in the lounge area since their interview had ended.

"hey, you girls good?" christopher asked.

"i am, she's not," sofia said, pointing towards becky.

"what's wrong baby?" richard asked as he walked towards becky.

"i haven't eaten all day so i'm not feeling that good, that's all," becky explained, forcing a small smile.

"well then let's go eat," erick said and they all agreed.

after a long car ride of them debating where to eat, they finally settled for in-n-out.

richard and joel went to order as the rest of them sat at the table. after a few minutes richard and joel came back with the food.

the whole time they were eating, they were watching becky. even sofia was surprised to her sudden boost of appetite.

"becks?" sofia called out. becky turned to her friend, "what?" she asked.

"are you sure you're not pregnant?" joel blurted.

"boi i'm bleeding down there right now, how can i be pregnant?" becky rolled her eyes.

"just take a test to be sure maybe?" zabdiel said, unsure.

"fine," becky shrugged.

richard's anxiousness blew his appetite away. becky noticed he wasn't eating and it made her start to feel anxious.

after they ate they headed to becky's place. they had stopped by a drug store earlier to get some tests for becky.

she used two of them and set them on the sink. she paced around in her bathroom until the timer was up.

she checked the tests and a slight feeling of relief rushed through her veins.

although it relieved her, she felt a slight disappointment wash over her. she walked out and put the tests on the table.

"i'm not pregnant," becky sighed.

"when you've had enough, i'll just sweep you off your feet and fix you with my love"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i actually contemplated it lmao