fourteen

✾✾✾

✾✾✾

erick pulled up at a parking lot.

"a fun fair?" sofia asked him, grinning and he nodded.

"oh my god, finally!" she squealed, clapping her hands excitedly.

they both got out of the car and entered the compound of the fun fair.

"i heard from luci and becky that you've been wanting to go to a fun fair but you can't because of work and stuff so i decided why not bring you here for our first date," erick explained to her.

"awh, thank you," sofia thanked him with a small baby voice as she tip toed to kiss his cheek.

"your welcome. alright let's go," he said and walked forward.

he stopped after a few steps, realizing she wasn't behind him.

"are you coming or what?" he questioned, turning to her.

she pouted, holding her hand out, causing him chuckle and shake his hand.

he walked closer and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers together and she smiled.

"now we can go," sofia said and it was her turn to drag him into the fair.

they played lots of games and he won a few gifts for her. he didn't forget to show off his skills in basketball too when he went and shoot some hoops in the mini basketball arcade.

"thank you," sofia started, "for all of this," she added as they sat near a water fountain in the same compound as the fun fair.

"it's been a while since someone's done a lot for me, or even actually decide to spend time with me like this," she chuckled as she ate the pink cotton candy.

"you know i'd do anything for you," he said, turning to face her.

"that's what they all say," she shrugged, sighing. she turned to look at him.

"something in me is saying you're just one of those boys, who's boutta use me to screw around because i don't have a boyfriend, and then just leave when you've had enough," she said softly.

"well, if that's what you want, hermosa. call me, i'll give it to you," he winked, causing her to chuckle.

erick cupped her face and turned her to face him. he stared deeply into her eyes.

"escúchame," he started off and she nodded softly.

"julietta, i wouldn't have wasted my money and time here with you if i'm being serious," he said.

"yes i fuck around a lot pero esta vez, i'm actually serious," he added as he took her hand in his making a smile form on her lips.

➤"y sé que te han prometido mil cosas, pero yo voy a llevarte donde conduce mi boca"

sofia laid her head on erick's bare chest. she traced random shapes with her finger onto his body.

"¿cómo te pido que te enamores? cuando al final no voy a estar cuando tú llores, ¿cómo te pido que te ilusiones? y recortar nuestra distancia con canciones," erick sang to her softly.

"¿cómo te pido? si al final no voy a estar," sofia continued softly.

"cuando de ti, me enamoré," they both sang softly.

their voices fit together perfectly. beautifully harmonized, as if they were made just for each other.

erick held her hand, interlocking their fingers together and bringing it up to his lips to kiss the back of her hand.

"isn't it amazing how almost every line on our hands align, when your hand's in mine, it's like i'm whole again, isn't that a sign"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

me when you guys vote for my chapters and comment on em 🥺

also can we talk bout how great the boys were in the dear class of 2020 thing? like they busted out em choreo with joel on the phone that was put on a tripod or wtv shit

but anyways hope u guys liked this chapter :D