sixteen

✾✾✾

✾✾✾

sofia lifted erick's shirt that she was wearing over her head as somewhat a hood. erick recorded her and she immediately put it back down when she realized it.

"stop!" she said, laughing as she tried to take erick's phone to delete it.

"nope, i'm keeping it," he chuckled.

they walked off the dock and went back to where their friends were setting a campfire up since it was almost sunset.

they planned having a little bonfire session outside of their cabin, across of the lake.

"yashel!" becky squealed as richard picked her up, putting her on his shoulder as he jumped into the lake.

"joder!" she screamed once she resurfaced from the water.

abraham gave luciana a certain look and she wasn't liking it.

"abraham i swear if you try something-" she got cut off by him tackling her straight off the dock by the lake.

"c'mon!" erick called for sofia as he took off his shirt and jumped into the lake along with joel, christopher and zabdiel.

"okay no one gets to stay dry!" richard called out for sofia who just laughed at her friend.

she was about to take the shirt she wore over her bikini off but then her phone rang.

"hold up!" she said to her friends as she got to her phone.

"hello?" she picked when she saw the caller id and it was her little brother.

"momma got into an accident," he said in one breath.

"what?!" she yelled on the verge of tears. becky and luciana quickly got out of the lake and ran to their best friend.

"what happened?" luciana mouthed to her.

"my mom got into an accident," sofia said, her voice cracking.

"we need to go," christopher said as he and the boys approached the girls.

they all grabbed their things ran towards their cabin to pack their bags quickly.

sofia slammed everything into her bag and put some leggings on as she buttoned up erick's shirt she was wearing.

they all got out of the cabin at the same time and tossed their things into the two mini vans they rented.

sofia, erick, becky and luciana in one van since the girls wanted to be with her and erick wouldn't want to leave her side and the rest in the other van.

throughout the ride back to miami sofia was anxious. all she could do was shut her eyes and prayed her mother would be alright.

she was sat in the back with becky and luciana while erick drove. the girls kept squeezing her hand once in a while in comfort.

while erick kept looking into the rear mirror once in a while to make sure she was alright.

"te voy a extrañar en la tempestad"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
dun dun dun

ignore any errors i didn't proof read

but guys i need serious help rn like if anyone has any idea how to help with this crap pls help me

I've been having to deal with that kinda crap since mi medicina so pls if anyone knows how to fix it pls dm me