twenty four

✾✾✾

✾✾✾

"daniel james seavey!" sofia barged through the wdw house with becky and luciana trailing behind her.

jonah and jack came out of the kitchen as corbyn jumped from the couch, startled and zach came running down the stairs.

then there was daniel, coming back inside from the backyard.

"you dead," luciana shrugged and sofia charged for the blue eyed boy.

"you little shit," she inched in on him, grabbing his collar and slamming him against the wall.

the cnco boys and abraham entered the house just in time to watch daniel get a beating from sofia.

"yep, he dead dead," becky muttered.

"what is it that you're so unhappy about? why do you have to try ruin my relationship?" she spat.

"because i want you back!" daniel retorted.

"well you had me and you clearly couldn't treat me right to keep me!" she yelled.

"but you dumped me for what?! some cuban ass dick?" he yelled at her and she chuckled.

"definitely got a better dick than you," she muttered with a small smirk and daniel was taken aback.

becky and luciana's jaws dropped and the boys snickered. the wdw boys were amused.

"maybe because you never let me inch it into you that's why you wouldn't know," daniel challenged.

"oh hey now, she mine," erick warned him.

"okay how bout we sit down and talk," jonah said calmly.

"yeah sure, and let's drink some soda that daniel dripped some drug into," sofia smiled sarcastically as she walked away from daniel.

"wait what?" jack asked.

"he drugged my boyfriend and another girl," sofia said.

"just so they'd kiss and then he'd be able to snap some pictures of erick apparently, 'cheating'," luciana added.

"dick move dani. i'm disappointed in you," corbyn said.

"you don't go around ruining relationships," zach sighed.

"well she left me for him! like are you kidding me, him?!" daniel groaned pointing towards erick.

"oh no no NO. you left us, it was never me. you left us and ruined everything the moment you decided to hook up with angi," sofia said, shoving his hand away as he was pointing at erick.

"it was toxic anyways," becky shrugged and luciana nodded, agreeing.

luciana walked over to the couch and corbyn cleared the pile of pillows there and let her sit, along with becky.

"well give me one more chance," daniel pleaded, taking a hold of her hands.

she pulled them away. "how bout no?" she shrugged.

"why not?" daniel retorted. "because she has me, dimwit," erick walked up behind sofia, gripping onto her waist as his face was inches away from daniel's.

"you wanna fight me?" daniel challenged.

"i don't see why not," erick retorted.

sofia was just watching the intense staredown between the two while erick had a tight grip on her waist.

she looked over erick's shoulders to the boys for help and the boys simply shrugged. sofia sighed, rolling her eyes.

"okay, let's not stare too hard," sofia said nervously and she gripped onto erick's hand that was on her waist.

he turned and looked down at her and she gave him a look. he sighed.

he looked back to daniel and he was welcomed by a sudden force from daniel's fist.

"so you're looking for attention, or did i forget to mention? don't like frivolous attention"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
gud to know u guys know how to vote lmaoo but shit still wasn't enough. so i'll tone it down a bit.

8 votes for the next chapter.

if ya still dont kno how to vote lemme teach ya right quick

lift yo fatass finger and tap on the lil star shaped button down there 👇 and then once it's filled up it means you've voted. that's it bye.

sorry if that came out rude, but like voting isn't a pain, it helps us writers find the right time to post the next part. just tap on the star and u don't gotta comment if u don't wanna. alright enough on this bye