A New Day

After fighting Klaxosaurs in their world and lived a new life, Squad 13 suddenly got reincarnated on their sleep and wakes up outside the Shuchiin Academy and wore student's attire.

"Eh?! Wh-What happened to us?!" Zorome asked while wearing the new student attire.

"A-All of those fighting we had, are only dreams?" Futoshi asked.

"Hey! I remember that Zero Two and Hiro are in the space but, wh-why are you guys here?!" Ichigo cried as Hiro and Zero Two happily ran towards them and hugs them.

"Hiro!!" Goro and Ichigo exclaimed in joy as they hugged each other.

"Good to see you back, Zero Two!" Kokoro said.

"I thought you guys are dead. And why we are here in this place? What is this place by the way?" Mitsuru asked.

"This is what they called School I guess?" Zero Two replied.

"Hey! Are you going inside or not? I don't want to report some tardy students on their first day at Shuchiin!" The guard warned.

"We're sorry!" The Squad replied as they now entered the school. They looked around and was amazed by the structures and buildings around them. Posters that scattered from nowhere can be seen flying and Zero Two gets one in the air.

"Please Head to the gym for a special event. What could it be?" Zero Two asked.

"A special event?! Come on guys, let's go to the gym! Wait, where's the gym? And what is it?" Miku asked.

"Are you guys lost?" A student named Ishigami asked.

"Y-Yeah, can you guide us where is the gym sir?" Hiro asked. Ishigami got shocked after someone called him "sir".

'I-I am not old yet...' Ishigami thought.

"Follow me." Ishigami replied.

"Okay!" Everyone replied. All the students have finally reached the gym and all gathered inside. Hiro and the others found some vacant seats in front and sat beside Kaguya and the rest of the Student Council.

"Hey, those kids are too brave to sit beside the student council." One student said.

"Yeah. And are they acting like they are close with the Vice President?" Another student asked.

"It isn't important for as long as they can take their seats. Is there any problem?" Kaguya asked, annoyed by the murmurs behind her.

"N-Nothing, Vice President!" The students replied.

"You guys must be new here." Kaguya asked on the FRANXX pilots.

"Y-Yeah. New students actually." Hiro said.

"I see. My name is Kaguya Shinomiya, the vice president of the student council, nice to meet you." Kaguya said. The squad 13 now introduced themselves to Kaguya and to the other student council members. Miyuki can be seen walking into the stage and calls everyone's attention through the microphone.

"May I call everyone's attention? I just want to tell you that we are going to have a forum on the first day of school." Miyuki said.

"Forum? About what?" One student asked.

"Another boring moment." Another student said.

"These people behind us are too ignorant and impatient!" Ikuno said in annoyance.

"Don't mind them. They're just losers who can't understand and realize how important this forum is." Zero Two mocked, making the other students hear her.