Versus The Great King

"Oh? You're back, Oikawa? How's your leg?" The coach asked on the returning player named Oikawa.

"A-okay. I can get back to regular practice. It was just a light sprain." Oikawa replied with an A-Ok hand sign.

"Sheesh. You should be more careful. We demanded that they play Kageyama, you know. It'd be really cheap of us if we didn't play our own starting setter." The coach said.

"I apologize." Oikawa said.

"Don't push yourself, Oikawa!" One girl from the second floor yelled and Oikawa waves back to them, making them squeal.

"Kyaaah!!" The girls squealed at Oikawa's reaction to the other girls.

"Really? Do they have to squeal because of that guy?" Ikuno asked.

"If you are at their place, Ikuno, you'll feel the same as well." Fujiwara said.

"Yeah! Oikawa is so cute!" Miku said.

"Then if he has returned, which means that he is their main setter?" Ishigami asked.

"On the looks of him, yes he is." Miyuki said.

"Say, Kageyama. Who's the pretty boy? He's really getting on my nerves." Tanaka asked in a cold looking way.

"That's Seijou's captain." Daichi said.

"Oikawa. He's a really aggressive setter, and I'm sure he's one of the best attackers on the team on top of that." Kageyama said.

'I can't believe Kageyama's peaking so highly of a player.' Hinata thought.

"Also, he's a total jerk." Kageyama added while looking at Hinata.

"That's scary, coming from you!" Hinata cried.

"Might even be worse than Tsukishima." Kageyama said.

"Sounds horrible." Hinata said.

"You know the guy? Does that mean he's from Kitagawa First?" Tanaka asked.

"Yeah. He was my upperclassman in junior high." Kageyama replied.

'The king's upperclassman? Does that make him a great king?' Hinata thought.

"Hey there. Long time no see, Tobio." Oikawa said while waving his hand to him.

"He's their captain, which means, he can be better than Kageyama. This sounds interesting." Miyuki said.

"And maybe, he can do those pinpoint sets to his spikers as Kageyama does! This is bad for them." Iino said.

"But, do they have someone who is as agile as Hinata? I don't see that they have one." Ishigami said.

"They are just tall but not as fast as Hinata." Kaguya said.

"Hinata thought that if Kageyama is the King, then Oikawa could be the Great King, am I right?" Zorome asked.

"But I think he isn't like Kageyama who acts like a dictator from before." Futoshi said.

"It's been forever. How's ruling your kingdom coming along?" Oikawa asked as the screen shows the title "Versus the Great King" on it.

"I learned how to serve and block by watching him play. He's seriously good." Kageyama said.

'That's who he got the killer to serve from?' Hinata thought.

"But stay focused on the match. We've gotta win the last set." Kageyama said.