An Amusing Team

"Sorry! I'm so sorry, Tanaka!" Hinata said while bowing after puking out on Tanaka's pants. The team can be seen arriving in the Aoba Jousai school.

"I told you not to worry about it. Forget me, are you all right?" Tanaka asked after tightening the plastic bag.

"Lying down helped. I feel fine now that I'm off the bus." Hinata said.

"That so? Good. Our match today rests on your shoulders, after all. Let me spike freely as you did in the three-on-three." Tanaka said while patting a nervous Hinata's shoulder.

"Hey, Tanaka! No pressure!" Sugawara whispered.

"Huh?" Tanaka said.

"I'll... I'll do me... I-I need to use the bathroom." Hinata weakly said.

"First the top, now the bottom? Never a moment's rest for you, huh?" Tanaka said.

"Not again. Pathetic! Time to beat him into shape." Kageyama in a pissed tone said while he prepares his right arm to beat Hinata but Sugawara stops him.

"What are you saying? You know that won't work on Hinata!" Sugawara said.

"We won't know until we try." Kageyama said.

"Tanaka, help me stop this fool!" Sugawara said.

"Okay! Knock it off!" Tanaka replied. Daichi looked at his teammates and was worried about the situation they're facing right now.

"This is bad for Karasuno. And funny for us to see their situation." Ishigami said.

"I felt that the way Hinata carries the pressure on his shoulders like he was carrying an anchor on his back." Kaguya said.

"And a cold one, since he shakes like crazy!" Miku said.

"Maybe he'll die if he can't overcome the pressure, I guess?" Mitsuru said.

The screen shows three crows on it and the title "An Amusing Team" on it.

"So... We're playing Karasuno today, right? Doesn't he go to that school? The King of the Court, I mean. Didn't you two go to the same junior high, Kindaichi?" A player of the Aoba Jousai known to be Yahaba said.

"Oh, you mean Kageyama? He's not all that special. Sure, his individual skill may've been off the charts, but he has no clue what it takes to succeed in a team sport. He's too egocentric." Another player of Aoba Jousai named Kindaichi replied.

"Oh? Not like it matters now that he's gone to Karasuno. They may've been a strong team in the past or whatever, but right now, all that comes to mind is that their manager's a real hottie." Yahaba said.

"Yeah. She's got this sultry look to her. Oh, they also have this punk on their team. A cueball with a real mean look. He looks completely retarded." Yahaba said. He didn't notice that Tanaka from the other side of the wall heard him and gives him a scary look.

"This is why you should never backstab someone when you are in an open space. You can't even realize that he was already there listening. And it may end up to a fight." Miyuki said.

"But someone will stop them, right?! Like, I won't allow such things like that!" Iino said.

"Are you sure that they'll really fight?" Ishigami asked.

"Tch!" Iino said.

"Oh?" Tanaka said, making the two shock. The other Karasuno players walked behind Tanaka and stopped.