Chapter 3

Fortunately, Elaine did know his number

Fortunately, Elaine did know his number. Not just his number but most of his social media accounts.

I started early this morning on stalking him on Instagram where I'm most active. I saw his account and was impressed by how many followers he had.

It wasn't just his employees and friends, I'm guessing most of his followers were strangers to him.

He had 28.8k followers but his following was quite the opposite, being 8.

His bio screamed his position in his company.

Heir of Cortez Corporation

Under that was his business email that potential partners can use to contact him.

He only had a single post, when he visited Spain. He didn't put any as a caption but not-so-surprisingly, many had still liked his picture.

I accidentally clicked the follow sign but in the end, I just let it be since it won't make such a difference anyway.

I also decided to message him, hoping for him to reply.

Not long after I clicked the send button, I saw him go online. And then he seen my dm.

I waited for a reply but after 3 minutes, I still got nothing so I decided to just eat for now and wait a few more minutes later but it looks like I don't need to wait anymore since I already got a reply when I was infront of the countertop.

10:38 AM

Some say that your personality is cold as ice, want to use me as a blanket?

10:42 AM

My personality is cold, not me so no, thank you.

Well, that's an unexpected answer.

10: 43 AM

Oh, Im guessing that you don't remember me?

10:47 AM

I dont. Why? Do I need
to remember you?

10:48 AM

I'm the girl you offered your handkerchief
to (・ω<).

10:50 AM