Chapter 37

Months have passed already since the interview and everything seemed to go smoothly more than we expected it to be, honestly

Months have passed already since the interview and everything seemed to go smoothly more than we expected it to be, honestly. Crisel was right about it getting our careers more well known, the big companies came in contact with both of ours. In my case, more took me as a model or endorser of their brand, mapa-damit o mapa-makeup man yan.

"Baby, can you get my coat please?" I heard Gavin said. We were dressing in the same room but it was much more closer to me. I picked up his coat and walked towards him.

"Here you go." I helped him put it on and after, I fixed his necktie too since it wasn't neat enough. He needs to look good and smell good, specially today, because he'll be having a board meeting with our new business partners.

"Where are you staying for the mean time?" After he sprayed perfume in the air to be laid down on his clothes, he went to touch my hair with his hand.

"I have a photoshoot today, for Crisel." We both felt proud of her.

"You seem nervous. It's not even your first time so you don't have anything to worry about." I reassured him when I noticed that he was zoning out. If the aircon wasn't on, he could've been sweating buckets already. His hand was shaking too when he touched my hair.

"I'm not nervous about the meeting... I'm worried about something else." I didn't ask anymore and let him be, he really seemed bothered by something, that's a fact.

"I'll go first, ok?" I kissed him on the cheek before proceeding to the door.

"Mhm, bye. Love you."

I made sure to park my car where I can safely go inside of it without concerning the paparazzi and their cameras.

I met with Crisel at Manila Hotel. We paid a large amount of money to rent their Champagne room for the rest of the day where our photoshoot will be happening.

We were arranging the things we need for the mini photoshoot. I went to do the restroom to change into a wedding gown, Crisel designed it herself.

Well, she became a professional fashion designer just last month when my famous co-model discovered her talent out of the blue. It was a good thing she succeeded in that kind of career without a degree.

She's been very these past few months so we don't really have time to actually hang out together. You see, she's my manager, she also handles some other models, she's a fashion designer at the same time, of course she would be busy. And guess what, she's also planning on having her own club! She's so used to being so busy that I'm starting to worry about her health sometimes.

Elaine also has a lot of projects on her hand, offers and opportunities are coming her way all together. Like me, she also experiences paparazzi but because she's an actress, her daily life is much harder. She can't even go out of her house without any bodyguards around, her safety will be at risk if she chooses to go out alone.