Chapter 1

"Club time! Get ready, ladies! Woohoo!"

It's Friday today so it means club time for us! We just got out of work and we deserve a couple shots for our hardwork.

I looked at the mirror and eyed my outfit for tonight. I'm wearing a black fitted dress with a cut in the middle, exposing my curves. The way it hugged my body was pleasing to the eyes.

My friends, Crisel and Elaine are also in my house right now kaya nakita ko rin ang mga suot nila for our bonding later.

Crisel is wearing a white spaghetti strap dress while Elaine is wearing a red sequence dress.

Tomorrow is Elaine's birthday kaya ngayon na rin kami magce-celebarate na kaming tatlo lang at bukas na mangyayari ang actual birthday party na kasama ang iba pang kaibigan niya.

We danced all night at the club pero ng mapagod na kami ay umupo nalang kami muna sa table namin. We were looking for handsome and attractive guys to flirt with.

Both Elaine and I was just up to flirting, landian, but Crisel was not on the same page as us.

Masungit at mataray si Crisel and boys find that attractive about her. She had the looks, the body and the personality that most of the boys liked so she took the opportunity to play with their feelings. Between the three of us, siya talaga ang suki sa clubs and bars because she's the type to play around and act like she doesn't have a problem.

Puro lang siya flings, wala siyang plano pumasok sa isang serious relationship. Well, yun ang sabi niya. I know she's just saying that because of her heartbreak with her ex boyfriend. She's afraid to give her heart again to someone that will just cheat on her and then deny everything when they get caught.

While I was almost zoning out completely, I felt Crisel stand up and walk towards a rich Filipino man that was just right infront of our table. Crisel really had great taste by picking a moreno to make out with.

With her skills, they didn't last long and started kissing intensely in just a couple of minutes. I awkwardly looked away and pretended like I saw nothing because just like the usual, they will just end up continuing it in the man's car.

"I'll just go buy us more drinks. I'll be back later." Tumango nalang ako at sinundan ng tingin si Elaine.

Habang sinusundan ko siya ng tingin ay may nahagip akong lalaki, he's wearing a white polo that's slightly open, exposing his light toned chest and he was oddly reading a book.

Nakakapagtaka kung paano niya nakayanang magbasa sabagkat sa ingay ng paligid. Loud music can be heard everywhere and random people were making out so how can he concentrate on what he's reading?