Chapter 11

"W-What?"

"W-What?"

"I said, can I court you?" He repeated.

"For real?"

"For real, Estella. And I just want to let you know that I'm addicted to yes and allergic to no so what's your answer?"

"Uhh..."

He looked at his watch then returned his gaze to me. He showed me his signature smile that never fails to make my heart flutter.

"I'm waiting, Estella."

I started sweating buckets, my hands started to get wet and I couldn't even look into his eyes directly!

What's happening to me? I've been waiting for him to ask me this exact question but-

"Silence means yes so I'm assuming that you agree-"

"Yes!"

I shouted nervously when the realization of him courting me kicked in. Oh my god! Gavin's courting me, is this real or am I just in a dream?!

"I know you'll say yes."

He said while giggling softly with his lip touching his knuckles.

"So I'm officially courting the girl I like."

He smoothly leaned closer to me to rest his head on my shoulder and of course, while giggling still.

"I'm sorry for being this close and touchy to you when I'm still courting you. We aren't even together yet but the idea of that makes me so damn happy."

I pursed my lips to hide my smile from the people around us but I just couldn't. Seeing him this shy is making me feel things.

"I should probably go now. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Y-Yah. See you."

And by that, he stood up and went to his car but when he was only inches away, he looked back then asked,

"Do you need a ride back home o dito ka nalang muna?"

"Dito nalang muna ako. Text me nalang if you got home na ah."

"Of course, baby. Bye."

He got inside his car but turned his windows down a few seconds after.

He winked at me and laughed before driving away.