Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, be my boyfriend"

I pull back and stare at him. Did he really say that? Or am I dreaming? This has to be a dream. "Jimin.... do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asks. This isn't a dream, it's really happening.

"Yes," I say. He smiles and kisses me again, with more passion. I smile into the kiss. This guy is really something, he's so sweet and caring. I pull away from the kiss, "thanks for the date. I had fun tonight", he kisses me again, "of course babe" he smiles his gummy smile.

The ride comes to a halt at the top and I look out the little window and see beautiful lights, lighting up the night sky, "wow, it's beautiful" I say, amazed.

"Not as beautiful as you" I hear Yoongi say behind me. I blush, "stop it, Yoongi. You're making me blush". He smiles and grabs my hands, "babe, you are beautiful"

Gosh, why is he so cute? I can't handle it.

The ride finally finishes and we walk off. "Do you want me to take you home or you want to come over? I'm kid-free" he laughs. "I'll go home with you. I'm also kid-free" he smiles and nods. We walk towards his car and start heading towards his house.

-----------------------------------------------

I just realized how horribly written this is. I'll fix this another time.