Chapter 14

Yoongi's POV

I wake up to the sound of Joon Woo crying. I look at the time, 2:05 a.m. I sigh and get up, rubbing my eyes as I walk to his room. There's a loud boom outside and Joon Woo's cries get louder. It's a thunderstorm, that's why he's crying.

He's really terrified of them. I enter his room and I see him sitting up with his stuffed bear in his arms, crying his little eyes out. "Hey Joon, it's okay. Daddy's here." I pick him up out of his bed and walk to my room. "You can stop crying, daddy's got you now" I kiss his forehead and wipe away his tears.

"I scared, daddy," he whines.

"I know, but there's no need to be scared, daddy is here to protect you" I kiss his cheeks. He nods and cuddles into me. Finally, after about 30 minutes, he falls asleep. I close my eyes and let sleep take over me.

•time skip•

I hear my phone ringing. I groan and rub the sleep from my eyes. Who the hell is calling me this early? I find my phone and see that Jimin is calling. I smile and answer, "Hey babe".

"Yoongi, can I come over please?" He sounds like he has been crying. "Uh yeah, sure. Everything okay?" I ask. He sniffles, "I'll tell you when I get there," he says, then hangs up.

I look at my phone confused. Why was he crying? Hopefully, he'll tell me.