Chapter 13

Jimin's POV

This weekend with Yoongi was amazing. We had so much fun and got to know each other even more. I walk to Jungkook's house to get Haneul. I've missed my little baby so much. Speaking of babies, I've met Yoongi's son, Joon Woo. He looks so much like Yoongi, it's the cutest.

I finally made it to Jungkook's door and I knocked. The door opens immediately, "DADDY!" I see Haneul jump on me, "Hey baby, I missed you so much" I smile and kiss all over his face, he laughs and tries pushing my face away, "I missed you too daddy".

"Where's your dad?" I ask after my little kissing fest is over. He points to the living room. I walk in and see Jungkook sitting on the couch, on his phone. I sigh, "Jungkook, I can't believe you let our 3-year-old son open the door by himself, I could've been a kidnapper and you wouldn't even notice," I say angrily.

Jungkook looks back and sighs, "well you're not a kidnapper. He knew it was you and asked if he can open the door, so I let him" he shrugs. Are you kidding me? "You're not understanding the point. A 3-year-old shouldn't be answering the door without a parent there with them" I try to explain to him, but of course, he isn't listening.

I sigh and grab Haneul stuff, "say bye to your dad," I tell Haneul. "Bye daddy, I love you," Haneul says. "Love you too," Jungkook says with no emotion. Haneul pouts, and I can start to see tears form in his eyes. "It's okay baby" I whisper in his ear, as he puts his head in my shoulder.

•time skip•

We finally made it to my house. I set Haneul and his bag down and go to the kitchen to get dinner started. "Hey Hanni, besides daddy being mean today, did you have fun at his house?" I ask him. "Yup, we had a lot of fun. Uncle Hobi even bought me a lot of toys!" He says excitedly.

I stop what I was doing and look at Haneul, "what did you say? Uncle Hobi was there? Why?" Haneul stares at me with big eyes, "Uncle Hobi told me he'll buy me lots of toys if I keep a secret from you" he whispers.

"Baby, you know you can't keep secrets from daddy. That's not nice, please tell daddy why Uncle Hobi was at your dad's house"

"Please don't tell daddy and uncle Hobi I told you! They'll take my toys away!" He cries. I stare in shock, why is he so scared to tell me?

"I promise, baby. I won't tell them" I held out my pinky to him and smile, "I promise", he nods and hooks his pinky to mine. "I saw uncle Hobi and daddy kiss. Daddy started to get mad after the kids because he said I was going to tell you. Uncle Hobi told me not to tell you, he said he'll buy lots of toys for me if I don't tell you, daddy. He said it was a secret. I don't like that secret daddy!" Haneul cried and hugged me.

I hug Haneul back, I can't believe Hoseok did this to me.

————————————————————————

A.N-

I'm sorry that I'm making JK and Hobi the bad guys in this story! I just needed drama lol

Let me know what you guys think of it :)