Chapter 25

Jungkook's POV

"Hello, my name is Hoseok and I'll be your waiter today" I hear him say. I look up in shock. Hoseok works here?! I thought he worked at another one?! I need to be calm.

"Babe, are you going to order?" I hear Taehyung ask. I look at Tae then back at Hoseok, he looks hurt and about to cry. "Taehyung, please give me a second" I whisper, hoping Hoseok doesn't hear me. "This is Taehyung? Why is he calling you babe? I thought he was your cousin?" Hoseok asks, confused.

"His cousin?" Taehyung laughs, "no, I'm his boyfriend"

Why can't Taehyung keep his mouth shut?!

Hoseok laughs, "funny, I'm his boyfriend too" Shut up Hoseok!

I look at Taehyung, he looks heartbroken, "boyfriend?" I hear him whisper. He looks down and I swear I see tears run down his cheeks. He gets up and turns away, "Jungkook, I love you so much, yet you were cheating on me this whole time. I thought you were different from the other guys, but I guess I was wrong. Please do not contact me again" he says, running out of the restaurant after.

I really messed up, didn't it? I look up at Hoseok, "you said Taehyung was your cousin. You lied to me and tried to make me feel dumb, but because I love you and we've been through so much, I'll still stay with you" after he said that he walks away.

This whole mess caused me to lose my appetite. I get up and walk towards my car. I sit inside my car and yell, hitting the dashboard.

Taehyung doesn't want me to call him, and Hoseok still wants to be with me. To be honest, I want Taehyung. I've never felt like this before, well except when I first started dating Jimin. I've never wanted a guy so much in my life. I start the car and drive to Taehyung's apartment.

I rush to the door, banging on it, "Taehyung, please open the door and let me explain myself!" I yell

"Please go away Jungkook. I told you not to contact me." I hear Taehyung say through the door.

"I'm not leaving until you let me explain myself. I'll stay here all night if I have too!"

After a while, the door opens, "you have 15 minutes, then you're leaving", I walk inside and sit on the couch. He sits across from me, "Okay... yes I was dating Hoseok the same time I was dating you, but I've started distancing myself from him once we started hanging out more....."

Taehyung holds his hand up, signaling me to stop talking, "as I said before Jungkook, I love you, with all my heart, but I'm not going to sit here having you string me in your little game. I want to be with you but if you're going to play me, I don't want to stay. You need to make a choice.....

Either me or Hoseok...."