Chapter 29

Yoongi's POV

Jimin and I have been together for almost 2 years now. I asked him to move in, and of course, he said yes. Joon Woo and Haneul grew closer, and they were excited to find out they were going to be living together.

Taehyung had finally given Jungkook a chance, after a year of Jungkook proving that he does love Taehyung. Jimin said he's never seen Jungkook so whipped in his life.

Hoseok has found a guy for himself, his name is Seo Joon, and might I say, he is nice to look at. Seokjin and Namjoon decided to have more kids, finally getting a little boy named Jiwoon.

While Jimin is at work, I head over to the Kim residence with the boys. I knock on the door and Jin immediately opens it, holding little Jiwoon. "Hey, guys" he smiles. The boys run into the house to find the triplets. "Hey Jin, how's it going with 4 kids now?" I chuckle when he makes a face, "it's hard, Joon is so lucky he gets to escape to work" we both laugh and head to the kitchen.

"So you wanted to talk about something?" He asks while feeding the baby. I blush, "yeah... I'm thinking of proposing to Jimin''. I see Jin's eyes got big, "finally! I've been waiting forever for this to happen. I'm helping plan the wedding and forget about catering, I can cook for you guys. Oh my god, I'm so excited. Do you have a ring yet? Let me see'' he says excitedly. "Jesus Jin, breathe first. I do have a ring" I reach into my pocket and pull out a box, "do you think Jimin will like it?" I open the box and Jin gasps, "it's beautiful Yoongi, he'll love it"

"You think he'll say yes?" I ask nervously. "Of course he will Yoongi! When are you going to ask him?" I chuckle and scratch the back of my head, "I was going to tonight. That's why I called you, to see if the boys can sleepover?"

Jin slaps my arm, "you're lucky I love you and those kids. Anybody else, and I would've said no". I smile, "thanks Jin! I already brought their bags. I need to get ready, cause Jimin is getting off soon" I rush out to say. "Good luck, you better tell me what happens" he smiles. "I will!"

•time skip•

"Yoongi, where are we going?" Jimin has asked, for the billionth time. "It's a surprise babe. Be patient" I chuckle. I hear him sigh, "can you at least give me a hint?". I laugh, "no babe, we're almost there anyway". There's still sun out, so I drive a little faster to be at the location on time. "Why are we in Busan?" I hear Jimin ask.

"Babe, stop asking so many questions" I laugh. We finally made it near the beach. I get out and walk towards Jimin, "c'mon". I grab his hand and we start walking towards the little wooden bridge, "why are we here Yoongi?"

"Can't I take my boyfriend to his hometown?" I ask. He blushes, "well... I was just wondering why..." I stop and face him. The scene we're at is breathtaking.

"I remember coming here with my parents," Jimin says while looking out at the water.

"Babe, look at me.." Jimin looks at me, "what's wrong Yoongi?" He asks, worriedly. I let out a shaky breath, "Jimin, we've been together for almost 2 years now, and in those 2 amazing years, I have grown to love you and Haneul. I'm happy you guys came into my life, and to think all this started with Taehyung telling me he met a hot guy at the park" Jimin chuckles at that, "I love you with my whole heart Jimin... and I want you to be mine, forever."

I start to get down on one knee, "Yoongi... what are you doing?" I reach into my pocket and grab the box, "Jimin, will you marry me?"