Chapter 30

Jimin's POV

Today is the day. I'm so nervous, I can't stop shaking. "Honey, stop before you have a panic attack," Jin says while chuckling. I blush, "I can't help it. I'm so nervous".

Jin smiles, "I was nervous when Joon and I got married, but it's all worth it in the end. I promise." I smile at him and look back in the mirror, you've got this Jimin.

There's a knock on the door and Jin gets up to answer it, "Daddy!" Haneul says, running in with Joon Woo right behind him. I kneel down and kiss both their cheeks, "well don't you guys look handsome". They both blush and look down, "thank you" they say in unison. I chuckle and get back up, looking at Jin, "I'm ready".

Jin smiles, "Okay, I'll go see if everything is ready". I nod and watch his walkout. "You guys ready too?" I ask the boys, smile, and nod their heads eagerly.

After a while, there's a knock on the door, and Jin comes rushing in, "Okay everything is ready. Let's go!" He says excitedly. We walk to where the ceremony is being held. I can see a glimpse of it and I can feel my heart racing faster, this is it.

————————————————————————

A couple of years have now passed. Yoongi and Jimin have been married for 4 years, Haneul and Joon Woo are both in primary school.

Jungkook has stopped his cheating ways and is now engaged to Taehyung, with a baby girl on the way. Namjoon has expanded his business overseas, but still resides in Korea.

Of course, Jin wanted more kids, for their expanding family, but Namjoon has had enough and agreed on a puppy named Rapmon.

Hoseok is still dating Seo Joon and has decided on taking their relationship to the next step, which is buying a house together. Everyone is happy with their lives.

————————————————————————

Yoongi comes rushing into the house, after dropping the boys off in school, "babe!" He yells, looking all over the house for his husband. Jimin is outside with their little dog, Holly. They got him as a Christmas present for the boys since they wanted one after seeing the Kim's dog.

Yoongi finally spots Jimin and runs outside, "babe, guess what?" He says, out of breath. Jimin looks at him and smiles, "what's got you so excited?"

Yoongi smiles and runs up to Jimin, "I got the call today..." Jimin looks at Yoongi confused, "what call?" Jimin sees tears forming in Yoongi's eyes, "babe what's wrong?" He asks worriedly, wiping away his husband's tears.

"Babe... the adoption agency called... we're finally getting a baby"

————————————————————————

A.N- I just want to say thank you to everyone who supported this book. It really means a lot to me. I was really insecure about my writing in the beginning, but I kind of feel confident now.

Sadly, there is not going to be a second part to this. But I do have other books to read!

Again thank you for the support ❤️