Chapter 21

Yoongi's POV

Jungkook...

Why does that name sound so familiar? I heard it from somewhere but I just can't put my tongue on it. It's been bothering me ever since Tae told me about his boyfriend.

I sit on the sofa watching Joon Woo play when I hear my phone ring. I go and grab it, seeing Jimin is calling me.

"Hey babe" I smile into my phone

"Hey, are you free?" He asks. I look at Joon Woo, "not really, I have Joon with me but if you want to hang, I can have my friend Jin watch him"

Joon Woo's head pops up after hearing Jin's name, "no daddy, the kids are mean and they break my toys" he whines. I laugh, "the triplets are nice," I tell him and kiss his forehead.

Jimin laughs, "is he whining about the triplets again?"

Jimin and I went on a date last week and Taehyung was 'busy' with his boyfriend, so I asked Jin if he can watch Joon Woo for a little bit. Of course, Jin agreed because he's obsessed with my son for some reason. It's probably because he has three daughters. When Joon Woo heard he was going to Jin's house, he got upset and started crying saying how the triplets are mean to him and are always taking his toys away.

Of course, being a concerned father, I asked Jin if it was true but he said nothing like that happened since he was with them the whole time. I just think Joon Woo hates little girls.

"Yeah" I laugh

I hear Jimin chuckle, "he can come with us if it's really a problem with him staying there"

"No, he'll be fine. I'll ask Jin now. Text me where you want to go and the time to be there"

We both say goodbye and I text Jin asking if he can watch Joon Woo. He, of course, replied instantly saying yes.

"C'mon Joon, you're going to Uncle Jin's house. Pack the toys you want to take" I tell him.

Joon Woo looks at me and immediately starts throwing a tantrum, "Daddy, I said I didn't want to go" he cries while slamming his hands on the floor. I sigh, he's recently started doing this. "Joon Woo, I don't have time for this today. Pack your stuff now or you're getting spanked"

His cries get louder, he kicks his feet and slams his hands on the floor. I leave him there and go to his room to start packing his stuff. I hear him stop, but when I go back to the living room, he starts all over again.

I picked him up, "you really want to get spanked today, don't you?" I ask him. He obviously shakes his head and sniffles. "Are you calm now?" I ask him.

He nods, "what do you say to daddy?" He puts his head on my shoulder, "I'm sorry, daddy." I grab his bag and head out the door.